Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#729111 Mon May 06 2019 12:42 PM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Over the years I have accumulated quite a few single salt & pepper shakers. I would like to find mates for these “orphans”. There are four pictures attached below.

The first photo are singles I have in my collection that I need mates to. The Deep Rock, Leonard, MFA, Richfield and Tydol (blank front, solid green pump) need singles that I believe look the same. The Flying A would have a red body and white doors, the Zephyr would be a blue pump with an angled Zephyr Xtra stamp.

The second photo are singles I have that the mates look identical.

The third photo are singles I have and the needed mates are shown in the fourth photo.

The fourth photo are the needed mates to the singles I have in the third photo. The purple Agway single I have could be paired with either a blue or a silver Agway single.

I won’t trade or sell any of the singles shown in the first photo, since they are the only examples I have. I would be happy to sell or trade any of the singles I have shown in the second and third photos for anything I am needing. I would be interested in buying or trading for mates for anything I need. If you need one of my singles to pair one of your singles but nothing to trade PM me, and I’ll send you a price. If you have any questions please PM me. Thanks for looking!

Needed 050619 A.jpg Needed 050619 B.jpg Needed 050619 C.jpg Needed 050619 D.jpg

Regards, Jim

I collect gas pump salt and pepper shakers
and the plastic coin banks made by AVSCO.
For Sale Petroliana - Unpriced

Sellers Must Be Approved to Sell in This Category

Click on "Contact" on the upper right to request this privilege, stating a reason

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana forum Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Bump.

Regards, Jim

I collect gas pump salt and pepper shakers
and the plastic coin banks made by AVSCO.

Moderated by  Oldgas 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved