Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#729571 Thu May 16 2019 12:50 PM
S
OP Offline
S
Can anyone give me some more info on this nozzle? era? specifically used by what pump maker? oil company? etc., etc.

h2.jpg h1.jpg
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Snoopy49 #729664 Sat May 18 2019 10:01 PM
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
I have literature on almost every company that made a nozzle, but I do not have anything on March. Back in the 1970s when I was a Shell dealer and one of my nozzles went bad, we did not wait until someone sent us a nozzle. On a shelf in the station was two or three rebuilt nozzles put there on consignment. We quickly took of the old one and replaced it with a rebuilt one, we did not care who made it, we just needed to get the pump back in service. Around one a month the rebuilder would come buy, take the old one, replace it with a rebuilt one and charge me for the one I used.

I have a section on my website about nozzles, but I don't think this company is mentioned: http://petrolianacollectibles.com/pc-1.htm perhaps this will help you.

From the configuration of the top of the nozzle where the large hole is, this appears to have been used on visible pumps where the nozzle was hung up near the cylinder.

Jack Sim

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved