Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#738977 Sat Nov 16 2019 12:56 AM
RedHat Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Looking for any cans, smalls, signs whatever with the cat on it. Let me know what you’ve got, thank you!

Some examples attached below that are not mine

7AF108B9-C9E6-498D-8D80-6D763B5D2711.jpeg DE0B8A84-035A-4680-97D5-19EA61BD4043.jpeg 293E87B9-9F4C-4092-B4A3-31C7B3CDABF8.jpeg

Looking for Michelin items + NJ oil company related items (Mohawk, Guardian, Whiz, etc) + animal-related petroliana + Gargoyle/Shell/Sinclair items
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I like the cat too. They are hard to come by, especially for a guy like me out west.

I likeShell [Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
RedHat Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Originally Posted by MATT ALVAREZ
I like the cat too. They are hard to come by, especially for a guy like me out west.

It would absolutely seem that way, I was lucky enough to get the map but nothing more In my searches. I’d be happy to give anyone like yourself whose been looking a lot longer than myself first shot at anything...I’m just getting started on the brand, honestly

Looking for Michelin items + NJ oil company related items (Mohawk, Guardian, Whiz, etc) + animal-related petroliana + Gargoyle/Shell/Sinclair items
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I like cats so that is why I am interested. I tried getting a couple quarts, a coin bank and a sign. The only thing I was able to get is a cardboard quart. Here are some pictures to add to the ones you posted. The red quart is the one I was able to get.

Cat1qt$20.jpg bank.jpg Southland1958.jpg Southland sign - Copy.jpg

I likeShell [Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
RedHat Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Absolutely, cats are awesome! Honestly, I’m a big fan of any kind of animal (work in animal rescue/control and care) but they’ve always been one of my favorites. Doesn’t hurt that’s it’s a great logo with some typical cat sass (and *****), to boot lmao. Congrats on the can, it’s a downright beauty brother. I’d forgotten about that bank until that pic, let’s hope we don’t have to plunk down anywhere near what the last one went for! Thanks a ton for the pics, my search just got a little broader. If you ever double up on anything with the cat, please do give me a shout and I’ll do the same brother. Thanks again!

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved