Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#73193 Sun Oct 14 2007 09:23 AM
keithia Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Time to get rid of some extra cans. I have many extras of all these cans.

These cans are all cardboard composite and most are still full but some may be leakers. The 66's and Skelly's are all NOS and in really nice shape with maybe minor rub marks or nicks and such with the exception of the ATF which have some red stains from leaking ATF on them. The Sunoco/DX and Kendall cans have wear on them and light tarnish/light rust on some of the lids. These cans are $5.00 each plus shipping. I can get 4 full cans in a USPS Flat rate box for $9.00 shipping so you can get one or 4 cans for the same shipping price.

The Quaker State cans are the old style metal and are in good shape with minor nicks, marks, scratches ect. and maybe a little tarnish/light surface rust on some of the lids $10.00 each. Phillips 66 Outboards have minor dimple dents 12.00 each. American Outboard plastic bottles 3.00 each with light wear to the decals. Cen-pe-co can bank has scratches and wear $28.00. Mobil Outboard cans are $20.00 each with the one with the larger letters has a dent above the Pegasus otherwise they are very nice cans. Archer Household Oil cans I have two full boxes of these and they have two different types of tops. They are NOS but some have wear from rubbing in the box and some really nice $10.00 each. Email me and I will get a shipping quote if I have your zip code.

Keith

[This message has been edited by keithia (edited 10-14-2007).]

Drive with Care and Buy Sinclair!! I buy Sinclair globes, signs, cans, ect.
Archived Forum Area

These topics are archived because they are older. You may not post new replies. Contact member through their email in their Profile or by PM message.
Help with contacting members

#73194 Mon Oct 15 2007 04:00 AM
T
T
Hi, I have sent you an email in regards to some of the cans.
Thanks

#73195 Mon Oct 22 2007 11:36 AM
keithia Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Mobil Outboards are gone. Still have some of the rest available.

Keith

Drive with Care and Buy Sinclair!! I buy Sinclair globes, signs, cans, ect.

Link Copied to Clipboard

Support the expenses of Oldgas.com. Thanks!

Copyright © 2024 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved