Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#740463 Thu Dec 12 2019 03:37 PM
L
OP Offline
L
Hello, I am having a problem with a pump I tore down over 20 years ago and am trying to reassemble now. I am not sure what the exact model number is but it is a short pump, rubber holds window glass, doors hinge, hose exits in the middle of the side panel, has ad glass panel under the window on each side, and has a cable hose retractor. I am trying to figure out how the top of the pump (the sheet metal lid) mounts to the frame. If it uses some type of bracket I would need a picture if possible since I think I may be missing them. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
If it is Tokheim 39 it has 4 long carriage bolts that slide through the brackets in the top and then slide through the brackets on the top of the frame and then bolt it down.

Drive with Care and Buy Sinclair!! I buy Sinclair globes, signs, cans, ect.
L
OP Offline
L
OK, I guess I'll have to take a look and see if I can find these bolts. After 20 years, I was surprised I could remember anything but seem to be getting it a little at a time. Thank you for your assistance!

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved