Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
OP Offline
T
Hello Everyone,

I introduced myself here a few months ago explaining that I am currently conducting research for my doctoral dissertation on the history of gas stations. I have now reached the stage where I would like to conduct interviews as part of my research.

I hope this is the correct forum to ask, but would anyone here be interested in being an interviewee for my research? In particular it would be fantastic to interview anyone who has experience with the following:

• Owning a gas station at anytime from 1911 to 2011
• Managing/Running a gas station at anytime from 1911 to 2011
• Working for a gasoline retailer but not at a gas station
• Anyone who has held a professional role in gasoline marketing
• Anyone with specific memories of a single gas station (one they visited regularly or lived near for any significant length of time)
• Anyone who has worked for, or with, any gasoline retailer and/or convenience store association

Equally, if anyone here knows someone who may wish to be interviewed and is happy to have their contact details forwarded to me, it would be great to hear from you.

Lastly, in the interest of full disclosure, the following information is important:

• Interviews will focus on experiences within the United States
• Interviews will focus on experiences from 1911 to 2011
• All interviews will be recorded (audio only) only following full consent of interviewee
• Interviewees will be fully informed of the details of my research prior to any possible interview
• There is no set length for an interview
• Interviews will require the interviewee to provide their full name and date of birth at the start of recording for verification

Should anyone be interested, please send me a private message for further details.

Thank you very much for any help. It is greatly appreciated.

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
PM sent

Very interesting. I'm not sure I qualify, but there's a story I might run by you. I'll send a PM.

Last edited by Sierra Tango Golf; Sun Jul 24 2022 07:29 AM.

Researching Kunz Oil Company 1964-1990 including images of their KO, K, and Peoples Plus branding and stations.
Tod Offline
PM sent

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved