Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#86424 Sun Mar 13 2005 10:32 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
That rare french pump in poorman's earlier post was pretty cool. I thought Dave (vintage motorworks) was going to have a coronary when he found out it had already been sold. I was hoping he would get it. Maybe next time. Did anybody else take pictures??? Have a good night. ~Jason

~Jason

6 ft signs & rare pump plates – Signal, Hancock, Mohawk, Polly, Flying A, Douglas, Richfield, PDQ, Stinker, Beeline, Neon , Dealership.

Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#86425 Mon Mar 14 2005 08:28 AM
T
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
T
Here's a better picture of the pump that I took at Rob's place when I visited him awhile back. It's a very interesting pump. Rob sold this one because he had two (and who needs two?).

C Cragg
#86426 Mon Mar 14 2005 06:36 PM
V
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
V
I would love to have a pair of those, I really like the french pumps. Should have went out on friday and it would have been mine, oh well there is always another I brought my camera but put it in my pocket and somehow it turned on and drained the batery. I think curt got pictures of most of it though

dave

#86427 Mon Mar 14 2005 07:52 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Nice BONNET on the FRY, Rob!

#86428 Tue Mar 15 2005 10:04 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I just had to pop in to this post and say hello to all of you.
First of all I had an absolute BAST at the bash.
Believe it or not I ended up taking home that Weird Quazzy Bennett 541 showcase pump. It really was not weird at all the only plastic piece on it is the plexi glass on the front door. It is all steel otherwise and inside is a old original Sky Chief pump plate. Gas pump Ronnie restored this pump many moons ago!! I might re-restore it someday. Things I picked up at the show included old gas pump paper advertisements framed by Blackies Garage, two Marathon globe lenses, three A-62 lenses, a 36B top , and the Bennett 541 pump. I sold some nozzels, the Wayne 60, a Bowser tank "strange pump"?? to some foreiner guy at the show (Gas Money),The French Gex pump which I already miss even though I have another ( Lots of gas money)sorry Dave, and possibly my huge Phillips 66 sign.

Thanks for the photos Curt, sorry I did not take any pics. Poly Gas did I have a chance to meet you at the show?
Dick, Thanks for the complements on my custom Fry top. When you come over for supper I will pull that top off so we can mix some salad ok?

Rob

#86429 Wed Mar 16 2005 12:48 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Rob,
I was the guy drooling over the French Gex Pump standing behind Dave when you had told him that it was already sold. After I heard that, I went over and bought that Nat 90. I would have liked to have met you. Maybe at the next big Bash.

------------------
~Jason
www.galtsmiles.com/Jason's%20Antiques.html

[This message has been edited by pollyman (edited 03-16-2005).]

~Jason

6 ft signs & rare pump plates – Signal, Hancock, Mohawk, Polly, Flying A, Douglas, Richfield, PDQ, Stinker, Beeline, Neon , Dealership.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved