Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
I
OP Offline
I
Just wanted to post to let you know I have put up for auction on ebay out of my collection POWER FLIGHT sign. Money goes to help out a project I've worked on for 8 years. The H Weir Cook Project-WWI & II Ace from Indiana. To restore his honor back to the place he loved & to the public who tried over the years to see it done. This WIN is dedicated to all of our US Veterans! We get to have a display,museum quality inside the new terminal & money goes to fund memoribilia to be shown for years to come at the Indianapolis airport. Opening, ribbon ceremony to be Nov 11, 2008 Veterans Day. Thanks!

Item number: 150290028100

G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
Good job there Christy. I know you & Jeff have been working on it for a long time & now it pays off. Nice work. Take care Brad

Wanted Owens Motor Oil & Mobiloil Gargoyle.
Brad Ralston & my website is
www.petrobarn.com
I
OP Offline
I
Thanks, I'm glad their is a happy ending. I just knew it was worth it if I could make it happen, in honor to all Veterans. It's hard to believe it took 8 years to prove a wrong & make it right. I'm sure I missed a few pumps & signs in that time-LOL Now I can get back to signs & gas n oil 100% Were up grading to a 32' trailer set up.

G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
You go. I know business is good for ya. Let me know when you head North for my pickup

Wanted Owens Motor Oil & Mobiloil Gargoyle.
Brad Ralston & my website is
www.petrobarn.com

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings *

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved