Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#10704 Wed Oct 10 2001 02:40 PM
C
casbike Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I am trying to restore a USA Compressor Company air & water filler. Does anyone have any info: pix, year made, etc. Thanks.

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
Do you mean "The United States Air Compressor Company," of Cleveland, Ohio?
If you do, they made equipment under the name of "Usaco."
I have some information on equipment made by them, but I don't know what you mean by a "Air and Water filter. What is this filter for?

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
M
M
jack slim,
i noticed that you stated you had information on the united states air compressor company! i have a 4 stage 100 gallon upright made by them. there is a date on the id tag on the tank of 1959, i'm not positive that this is an actual date, or if it's just coding for something else. whatever info you have, on anything about this compressor, i'd appreciate, thanks, Brent (mtsprings26@juno.com)

M
M
sorry, jack sim! i just realized i typed slim! thanks again

M
M
Hello,

I know that I am resurrecting a 17 year old thread, but the site rules force new users to make forum posts before they are allowed to PM.

Jack, do you have any information about the USACo Model HA 2-cylinder compressors from about 1928 that you could share?

I just bought one of these, in fairly good shape (looks like original paint to me), with an apparent valve problem (clicking sound and won't make more than 5 psi), and I need to fix it, but would prefer not to break it (bad habit of mine going back to childhood).

Please let me know if you can tell me anything, or if you know of any sources of information or parts.

Thanks,

- Eric

J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
Eric, I believe long-time member, Jack Sim is on the "sick list" right now, according to another thread. I don't believe you'll receive a reply from him for awhile. Good luck in your search for info. John

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved