Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#147648 Thu Aug 06 2009 02:35 PM
S
OP Offline
S
Here's an interesting auction. Just up the street from me! If any of you attended the "Stackhouse" Auction in '06, this is just a couple of km down the road, and this guy bought stuff at the Stackhouse Auction. Might get a second chance at some things!

Guy had a nice looking little restored gas station, viewable from the road.

http://www.shackeltonauctions.com/auction_pages/august8.shtml

Always looking for Texaco Canada, Supertest, White Rose, McColl Frontenac, and Miller Oil Co. info.
silent chief #147651 Thu Aug 06 2009 02:58 PM
W
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
W
Nice Idea putting this ad in OLDGAS John,,,, are you going to the sale, if so I will be there on Sat. how will I know who you are ? I bought one of those 28" Silent Chief porcelain signs from the guy in PA.

Wes.......
Wes Hague #147721 Fri Aug 07 2009 10:34 AM
S
OP Offline
S
That's a good question, Wes!
I have another comittment on Saturday, I don't know how long I'll be... I'm going to try to get there at some point in the afternoon. I'll try to look for you.

I hope you are enjoying the Silent Chief sign. Vintage Concepts did a beautiful job, didn't they! I can attest to the fact that it is a dead accurate representation, except for the size, of the original. We are very fortunate that we, as collectors of Petroliana, have such excellent reproductions of these rarities available from companies such as this and Jim Treadway at T-Ways Graphic F/X!

Always looking for Texaco Canada, Supertest, White Rose, McColl Frontenac, and Miller Oil Co. info.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved