Print Thread
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member

Visit our Website or FaceBook Page

Lance @ Pogos Garage

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
D
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
D
NO BUT I WOULD LIKE TOO!!!! crazy
Ric

Wanted: Conoco, Marland, Eason, Cliff Brice, Speedway and Oval E stuff!
S
S
That's a real old picture. Those pumps are long gone. I was working on purchasing them 10 plus years ago. There was over 300 pumps including that wayne 800. The guy who purchased the lives in Washington state. His name slips my mind at the moment. Sorry to pop your bubble....Joe

Joe Iaccino
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Joe, thanks for the info. I bought the 800 today, and was hoping someone remebered it from the area, the photo is dated 1998. Its a real nice pump, primed & complete, I'm real happy to own it.

Visit our Website or FaceBook Page

Lance @ Pogos Garage

D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
As I remember there were about 10 guys including myself that was after these pumps. They were part of an Estate of a guy who had a pump repair and rebuilding shop that was in business for over 40 years. A guy named Dennis bought the whole lot of pumps and the contents of a building FULL of parts. I'm sure It cost him more to get all of the semi loads of pumps and parts to Washington than he paid for everything. He kept most of the pumps for a few years with the idea of restoring ALL of them to resell, after doing quite a few of them he started selling them unrestored a couple at a time. Most of them went to one guy Canada in the last year or two. The last bunch of about 30 of them that went up north to the same guy about 3 or 4 months ago. Dennis stoped by a few weeks ago to tell me about the Wayne 800 being for sale but it was a little to much for me to spend. Sure would have been the mother load. I have seen pictures of the inside of the building of parts and it was unreal how many parts were in there. Nos Computers, doors, sight glasses Etc.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved