Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#155933 Wed Oct 14 2009 03:50 PM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member

Last edited by roadrelics; Wed Oct 14 2009 08:11 PM. Reason: i phased the title wrong & price is to high
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I seen one in Iowa about the same condition for $250.

***Wanted*** Always looking for Oilzum, Kunz, and Husky Cans, Signs and Smalls.
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member

Last edited by roadrelics; Wed Oct 14 2009 08:20 PM.
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Not trying to be an A-hole or start anything but when did local auction houses turn into eBay and offer buy it now's on items? The title should read husky can for sale not a can at auction if there's no bidding.

Jerry

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Jerry, there ARE on line auction houses other than ebay that offer a "buy it now" this auction house happens to be local....further more it is an online auction & the seller will stop auction & sell outright just like they do on ebay....please don't tell me how my title should read, if you don'know the facts......there are many online auctions now that are similar to ebay & if you have a complaint about their trying to be like ebay, tell them as its not my company....i'll pull the photos & post so there is no confusion....

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
If I offended you I apologize in no way shape or form was that my intention. I was just simply stating my opinion and I guess it was taken the wrong way. I do understand that there are places starting to run their services similar to eBay but the way the post read to me was that it was a local auction the can was going to be in but if the auctioneer could sell it for max price he was going to sell it outright. So again I apologize I didn't mean for you to get offended or delete the post.

Jerry

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
I'm not offended Jerry...It is a local auction company that runs their auctions just like ebay...its listed for 26 days for an asking price, however the seller can stop the auction & sell it for whatever price he wants to, just like ebay....Theres no auctioneer,no auction house, its just like ebay an online auction house....you upload a photo with description to the auction site just like ebay... I'm sorry you thought this was at a traditional auction house, however i never said anything of the sort.....I was not posting this can to make 1 cent, but was just trying to spread the word in case 1 person may benifit & sometimes its just best not to bother....

W
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
W
?

Last edited by Wes Hague; Thu Oct 15 2009 04:41 AM.

Wes.......
R
R
Comments so bad, you just had to remove them????????????

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
are you trying to stir up some trouble ????????????

R
R
No, just commenting on how odd it is that you had to remove your whole comment.

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By: Rick Brown
Comments so bad, you just had to remove them????????????

really,i could of swore you used the word "bad" now its "odd" it looks like your being kind of negative & want to stir up some trouble, why don't you go try to make some positive comments somewhere....

R
R
Odd or Bad, it is just a play on words. I was thinking about getting my bike out to make an effort to slip into a show before it opens, but heck it is raining out and I just think I will sit here and go in with the rest of the people at 10:00 who are waiting in line. I hope you can calm down, as it sounds as if you are having a bad day.

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
not a bad day here at all & I'm very calm , just going to the golf course like i do everyday....then work on some neons..I do get annoyed & take it personnel when i see somebody trying to stir up trouble with others, especially me, however you won't ruin my day with your rude comments, sounds like your the one having a bad day by even starting this *****.......

R
R
Roadrelics, I really like that Personal E-Mail you sent. Where did you learn all thoses nice words?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved