Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12
P
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
P
I am away from the computer for about 14 hours and wow, 51 responses, I will sit back and keep reading.

Thanks, Phil

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
M
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
M
funny my (orignal)20 x 30 goodyear sign has a different blue and look how tyre is spelled on mine compared to the one someone has for sale on e-bay 400085745968 someone forgot the word cycle -- last but not least check out the boot and wing - the sole is missing and poor detail--A and R are poor

e-bay sign

Last edited by mobil100; Wed Nov 18 2009 12:15 AM.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Interesting thread !

In case there are some new members out there that are trying to follow this discussion but are unsure of the reliability of some of the posters, here is a little article that may help you to figure out who the good guys are.

Identifying a Pathological *****
Pathological liars, or "mythomaniacs," may be suffering from histrionic personality disorder or narcissistic personality disorder. The following comments basically reflect a pathological ***** who has the characteristics of histrionic personality disorder.

Some characteristics

1. Exaggerates things that are ridiculous.

2. One-upping. Whatever you do, this person can do it better. You will never top them in their own mind, because they have a concerted need to be better than everyone else. This also applies to being right. If you try to confront an individual like this, no matter how lovingly and well-intentioned you might be - this will probably not be effective. It's threatening their fantasy of themselves, so they would rather argue with you and bring out the sharp knives than admit that there's anything wrong with them.

3. They "construct" a reality around themselves. They don't value the truth, especially if they don't see it as hurting anyone. If you call them on a lie and they are backed into a corner, they will act very defensively and say ugly things (most likely but depends on personality), but they may eventually start to act like, "Well, what's the difference? You're making a big deal out of nothing!" (again, to refocus the conversation to your wrongdoing instead of theirs).

4. Because these people don't value honesty, a lot of times they will not value loyalty. So watch what you tell them. They will not only tell others, but they will embellish to make you look worse. Their loyalty is fleeting, and because they are insecure people, they will find solace in confiding to whomever is in their favor at the moment.

5. They may be somewhat of a hypochondriac. This can come in especially useful when caught in a lie, for example, they can claim that they have been sick, or that there's some mysteriously "illness" that has them all stressed out. It's another excuse tool for their behavior.

6. Obviously, they will contradict what they say. This will become very clear over time. They usually aren't smart enough to keep track of so many lies (who would be?).

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Face it..... the dude is BUSTED.
He mearly defends himself w/ misdirection instead of the truth...........
The truth shall make you free!!!!

Veeder Root Rebuilds.....since 1987
Veeder Root Identification CD
Gas Pump Clock Repair
jkyocom@bellsouth.net
T
T
Yeah busted..

ROADRELICS Got Caught MAKING, BUYING and SELLING Fake UNITED SERVICE Porcelain signs. Then scamming and filling up Famous Daves Bar B Q Restaurants with them. If he made 1 sign I bet my life savings he made more. He even admits it!

Its OK though for him though..because he "supposedly" Told Them First. Sounds Hypocritical to me!!

I feel sorry for anyone here that owns an Authentic REAL UNITED SIGN..He just killed them!!

Oh yeah to add..misspelled Goodyear TYRE is definitely foreign from who knows what country!

Last edited by t-ray; Wed Nov 18 2009 07:20 AM.
T
T
Originally Posted By: jkyocom
Face it..... the dude is BUSTED.
He mearly defends himself w/ misdirection instead of the truth...........
The truth shall make you free!!!!

Here I T-Ray sit all by myself in a garage full of birdcages!!
Can SOmeone show me where a Famous Daves Restaurant is? I am Hungry and need to deliver these!!

Tweet.jpg
t-ray #160623 Wed Nov 18 2009 07:52 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
oh my gawd, you are really a piece of work...just another diversion & smoke screen folks.......look what he can do with adobe photo shop, take his new repo boxes filled with his garbage & put my name on them....by the way repo ray thanks for all the attention & advertising, i have been getting some calls to sell some originals....great job...

i did not getting caught doing anything....Famous Daves knows they are buying repos & 90% of what they use in their restaurants are repos which they make in there own in house shop..

by the way don't worry about your united service neon signs, we make tin reproduction neons for them, not porcelain which all United Service neons are......

Know to get back to repo-ray again.....click this link http://cgi.ebay.com/1933-PEPSI-COLA-Bras...=item588465a22d & it will take you to a repo cast pepsi cola marker, then report him to ebay & Pepsi so we can get this guy removed from selling there....he is hurting our hobby & praying on the innocent....as you can tell he has no conscious & Scott Baslets description of a pathological ***** fits him perfect....

the reason he is coming down on me so hard is that i have been very vocal towards him ripping us off here & other places.........i don't care that he trys to divert the attention towards me, i think everybody has him fiqured out....i would love to see him removed from ebay & stop this cancer .....

if you have a question about my integrity call Mike Brunner who has written 7 or 8 books regarding our field of collecting....The Porcelain Sign Book 1 & 2, The Advertising Clock Book & a few others....I have not talked to him in quite awhile & i am trying to get his new phone # now...its has been changed, however i will post here as soon as i get it....

time is flying by, i need to get to the golf course, will continue later

Last edited by roadrelics; Wed Nov 18 2009 08:00 AM.
t-ray #160624 Wed Nov 18 2009 08:01 AM
C
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
C
WOW !! My wife is chewing on me for watching this computer and reading all the threads on this. Can't help this is so enlightening.
Lets really say what we mean

Craig
T
T
Hilarious on the marker..
Roadrelics manufactures United Service Signs...yet I am ripping everyone off? Talk about Pot calling the Kettle black!! I guess its OK for you since your a member here Huh!!
What other signs have you made for restaurants? Care to elaborate a little so the members here will know when one turns up for sale?

Did you pay or contact the licensee holder of United Service Motors to manufacture signs for Famous Daves? Show it here then since your so honest...

Nobody really Cares about all your clocks with all the mint faces and original neon... that I know are repro!!

Care to Have Wayne Woodrum come on here and verify that he has Never sold you a Repo Clock Face for one of your 100s of clocks you own????

Last edited by t-ray; Wed Nov 18 2009 08:16 AM.
t-ray #160629 Wed Nov 18 2009 08:21 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
the big difference "rip off repo ray" is that i don't sell mine on ebay or anywhere else as originals...i sell them to a restraunt chain only & the only repos we made were united motors service....

the difference rip off ray is that you have numereous fakes on ebay as we speak & judging by your feedback you have ripped off many people for too many years............

i have known this for years however the gas & oil community is finally getting a clear picture of repo-ray......bad move ray, you should have kept your mouth shut, you have now exposed yourself to the world.....not very bright, for a con man

by the way do you have any reputable references we can call ??? i can guarantee he won't answer that question because the answer is a big "NO"

Last edited by roadrelics; Wed Nov 18 2009 08:39 AM.
t-ray #160635 Wed Nov 18 2009 08:44 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Damn, I gotta stick my two cents in. Ray your giving us Hoosiers a bad name.
Darryl is a straight up truthful guy. I don't know you except what I have seen on ebay and this site. This is about YOU not Darryl or anyone else. Yes, on this forum you are completely busted. You can spin it any way you want but the fact remains that this community has been enlightened to your mode of operation.
It is sad that new collectors and some old ones are being ripped off by your semantics and backpedaling when they pose legit questions. Your repeated attacks on Darryl are now comical and make for decent slow day amusement.
As your not so up front ebay life is threatened the BS will continue.
You probably won't change but at least the members of this site now a have better education and some insight on how you conduct business.

T
T
I guess that means you arent going to answer any of the questions then?

Did you pay or contact the licensee holder of United Service Motors to manufacture signs for Famous Daves? VC SIgns marks his signs as Repo and pays the licensee..of course you are beyond that and we already NO the answer!

Care to Have Wayne Woodrum come on here and verify that he has Never sold you a Repo Clock Face for one of your 100s of clocks you own????

Darryl you dont mark them as such..but it is OK because you tell them they are?? Good philosophy!

I guess nobody here really cares that you didnt mark them repos either though? Glad you all the members here approve!

I added it to the Reproductions page since you forgot!!

References you can call?? Gawd NO..

Yeah, Darryl is a straight up honest guy ...and Im an a**hole! Story of my life!

My Ebay record speaks for itself..dont buy anything if you dont want to.. and if you do I appreciate the business!

I am done with this PERIOD...

Last edited by t-ray; Wed Nov 18 2009 09:14 AM.
t-ray #160637 Wed Nov 18 2009 09:14 AM
G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
Then dont keep it going & make other posts about Darryl !!!!!!!!!!

Wanted Owens Motor Oil & Mobiloil Gargoyle.
Brad Ralston & my website is
www.petrobarn.com
t-ray #160638 Wed Nov 18 2009 09:17 AM
S
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
S
Originally Posted By: t-ray
I guess that means you arent going to answer any of the questions then?

Did you pay or contact the licensee holder of United Service Motors to manufacture signs for Famous Daves? VC SIgns marks his signs as Repo and pays the licensee..of course you are beyond that and we already NO the answer!

Darryl you dont mark them as such..but it is OK because you tell them they are?? Good philosophy!

I guess nobody here really cares that you didnt mark them repos either though? Glad you all the members here approve!

I added it to the Reproductions page since you forgot!!

References you can call?? Gawd NO..

Yeah, Darryl is a straight up honest guy ...and Im an a**hole! Story of my life!

My Ebay record speaks for itself..dont buy anything if you dont want to.. and if you do I appreciate the business!

I am done with this kindergarten...

How do you know how V-C signs does business?? You mean, you DO sell repos on ebay and don't indicate them as such?? What about when Gulfiend was asking you about the fact that the Champion sign was a V-C sign and you played dumb and didn't know what the mark in the corner was?? I'm gonna go ahead and say, just based on this....."THE PROSECUTION RESTS"

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Does anyone have the contact information for VC signs? I want to get in on the action. Ted

Ted Pam Ethyl & Polly Roach
Lodi CA.
209-210-8971
Looking for Signal, Hancock, Mohawk, Douglas, Gilmore and Richfield
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved