Hey everyone, when I was living in Canada, I remember seeing a sign on a Dodge dealership. It was round, roughly 3 feet in diameter, maybe a little less. At the top it said "Dodge", bottom said "Desoto", and across the middle it said "Approved Service." I think it was bluish in colour. (I can't find a picture of it anywhere online.)

Now my dad says he remembers it being there for as long as he can remember, so I kind of figure it's an original. I remember it being in good shape, it was hanging on the wall outside, sort of tucked into a corner of the building where it couldn't really get hit hard by weather.
I'm going up in October for my brothers wedding, and I'm just kind of curious what a sign like that is worth, maybe a rough ballpark figure. I knew the people that ran the dealship when I was running a tow truck, so I think I may see if I can get it from them. (I didn't think of getting it at the time for some reason.) I'm not after a concrete value, just a rough idea so I can offer them something (if it's in my budget! lol) if they are reluctant to let it go.

I'll expand my search to see if I can find a photo of one. Thanks in advance, Eric.