Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#210193 Fri Oct 29 2010 10:52 AM
DIESEL Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
I AM GATHERING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE THAT IS TEXAS ROSE,TRYING TO GET SOMETHING I HAVE NOT SEEN ,ROSE BUD GLOBE/TEXAS ROSE REG./TEXAS ROSE ETHYL....BESIDES THESE WHAT ELSE IS OUT THERE ADVERTISING WISE,I AM BRANDING MY BENNETT 76 TEXAS ROSE AND AM HAVING GLASS MADE ,SO I NEED MORE IMAGES IF THERE IS MORE OUT THERE,I HAVE THE THREE ABOVE,BUT IF THERE IS ANYTHING ELSE CAN YOU PLEASE SEND TO ME. I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT !

"PERHAPS A OLD PIC OF A PUMP ALL DRESSED OUT "TEXAS ROSE" ANYTHING WILL HELP FOR DESIGNING THE AD GLASS! THANKS FOR THE HELP GUY'S! -CHRIS
HUMBLEOILREFINERY@YAHOO.COM

CHRIS
BUYING ANYTHING EARLY HUMBLE OIL CO.
BUY SELL TRADE ORIGINAL GAS PUMP PARTS
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I have never seen original Texas Rose signage or ad glass, but about 15 years ago I finished a SW 72CR pump as a Texas Rose, with decals from Weber's. The decal was a simple rose in a circle with TEXAS above and ROSE underneath.

Robert Usrey
DIESEL Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
YEA I HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING ELSE EITHER,I'M NEEDING THE DECAL'S TO BE WATER TRANSFER,TO SPRAY CLEAR OVER THE IMAGES, THE VINYL STUFF JUST WONT WORK,I HAVE THE AD GLASS FIGURED OUT THROUGH JIM HE IS GOING TO DESIGN SOMETHING THAT WILL COMPLEMENT THE TEXAS ROSE W/ ETHYL GLOBE ....ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREAT ,I WAS GONNA CONTACT DB TO SEE IF HE COULD MAKE SOME OFF THE IMAGES I HAVE GOT AND BLOW THEM TO SIZE 13" ????? OH DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE ANY FINISHED PIC'S OF THAT PUMP YOU BRANDED TEXAS ROSE? THANKS ROBERT!

Last edited by DIESEL; Fri Oct 29 2010 03:35 PM.

CHRIS
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I'll have to dig them out and scan..I only had a Polaroid camera back then and those pics arent very hi quality. I knew nothing about the company, just liked the image, so my finished pump was a bright chrome yellow body with white doors. The Southwest 72 pumps are kind of blocky and not very appealing, so I just went with yellow/white because I like that combo. The actual company colors could have been anything. Now that you mention it, I also am curious as to specifics about that company and it's marketing. I have a Southwest visible awaiting restoration, and Texas Rose might just be what it needs~!

Robert Usrey
DIESEL Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
ME TOO ...CAN ANY OF THE OL' TIMER'S LINK A OLD DISCUSSION MAYBE THAT WAS ON THIS FORUM OVER THE YEARS? OR ANY LINKS.......OLD PICS...SO ON AND SO ON!

CHRIS

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved