Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#217737 Wed Dec 08 2010 11:49 AM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Is this the same seller or is New Albany Indiana that big?????
Item number 400179306021
Item number 250738907919

Just curious??????

Ted

Ted Pam Ethyl & Polly Roach
Lodi CA.
209-210-8971
Looking for Signal, Hancock, Mohawk, Douglas, Gilmore and Richfield
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
It looks like the same merchandise..description kinda reads the same:
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BIDDING*

All sales are final, sold as-is, where is! Although I try my best to describe the condition, authenticity or age of an item, I do not guarantee it! Your appraisal of the condition of the item(from the photos -description) may be completely different than mine. By bidding you hereby agree to these terms and conditions. If you are not completely satisfied then DO NOT BID! Ask all questions before bidding!

RANDY
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
This is on one of treasurerays ads,
looks the same to me-
Maybe just a coincidense

*PLEASE READ BEFORE BIDDING*

*BIDDING* All sales are final, sold as-is, where is! Athough I try my best to describe the condition, authenticity or age of an item, I do not guarantee it! Your appraisal of the condition of the item(from the photos -description) may be completely different than mine. By bidding you hereby agree to these terms and conditions. If you are not completely satisfied then DO NOT BID! Ask all questions before bidding!

RANDY
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Good to see the description cleaned up from the old days when the Shell Kerosene treasureray was selling were listed as old and bringing big money for a repop. There was a long discussion on here about that with him getting involved. Description looks much more accurate now. Ted

Ted Pam Ethyl & Polly Roach
Lodi CA.
209-210-8971
Looking for Signal, Hancock, Mohawk, Douglas, Gilmore and Richfield
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
that would probably be a first...i hav stumbled into a few auctions of his, seen who was selling and didnt bother to bid. chris

cggas #220188 Sun Dec 19 2010 09:11 PM
T
T
treasureray sells fakes on ebay and describes them as original. he has been selling those fake cast iron 'vintage NOS' orange amusement park horses "FUN RIDES" for 2 years now. theres another one every week. when you question him about it he gets real nasty and abusive. i would never deal with him again but unfortunately ebay wont do anything about it bcz they make $$$ on his sales.

T
T
my guess is that its either the same seller trying to sell the same ***** using a different ID or maybe a relative... same ridiculous disclaimer at the bottom of the listing... painful to see these "1950s" PAL soda door pushes being sold as genuine vintage originals, at last count over 200 have been sold and counting... ditto on the bunny bread door push signs

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings *

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved