I have two metal GASOLENE cans I recently obtained. Parr for the course one (1) Can came w/o the male-plug that screws into the base of the inverted flexible steel fill nozzle to seal the can. For the record the (1) part I need is shown in the picture beside the filler nozzle. Again to be clear you un-screw the filler nozzle, invert it and screw it back on can, then screw in the rather small male plug to seal the contents.

Anyone have any idea where/how I can get that male plug?.....................

O/T I'd bet the plugs got lost very fast--probably resulted in cans being junked.

DSC07408 - Copy.JPG
Last edited by Cat-Man; Fri Mar 04 2011 03:39 PM.