Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
TIME TO GET UP AND GOING OLDGASSERS!

A soggy wet one here around 40º and alot better than what it was. rest of the week should see a warming trend near 50º!! WOOT! Yesterday I took a hike on town property and wandered over to a yard where there used to be an old large house built in the late 1800's. When they razed it years ago, It seems the house ended up in various piles to the rear of the property which is now used by the Town's own electric company. COOL....saw a bunch of deer back there too.

HAGD!

(I colored the coke machine!) Ad from 1948.

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
Good morning DOC - and all the rest of you Oldgassers!

Wet, foggy, & wet here this morning. Visibility of about 3/4 of a mile on my way into - and out of - Port Huron today.

The 'Weather Weenies' are calling for all the rain to turn to snow later tonight as a cold front comes in - but it's upposed to warm up for the weekend. So who knows?

Later . . .

Jim

Quote of the day:
If you don't want your dog to have bad breath, do what I do: Pour a little Lavoris in the toilet.
~ Jay Leno

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
AAaahhhh yes, 48 was a good year! At least for some of the older members like me! LOL
Frosty one here this morning with temps below ZERO and threats of colder weather tomorrow! I wonder if db could even survive around here????
I got my truck unloaded yesterday and I'll get some pictures later for the next BOTW!
Have a great day on me!!--KEVIN

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
L
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
L
Morning all, Long sleeve weather this morning no jacket needed. But the wind is kicking up a notch and the chance of rain hangs.
Got to run some errands,then make it up as I go.
HAGD-ALL!

*Wanted Pierce Pennant Petroleum*
Online Cool
Good Morning everyone,

We had a big storm roll through here early this morning. I usually sleep through the worst storms, but this one woke me up with wind and rain hitting the house so hard it was very noisy. Was in the 40s early today, now in the 30s and dropping.

We got a new cordless phone system that hooks to our cell phones by Bluetooth. We just place our cell phones within 10 feet of the base unit and they automatically linkup. Getting better cell connections and don't have to carry the thing around when we're home. smile

Have a great Tuesday!

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Nice pic of the Vendo 83 Doc! Nothing more than a Decoration piece now. I am sure it was a workhorse in it's day. Mine sits idle collecting dust.

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By: Goin'Mobil
Nice pic of the Vendo 83 Doc! Nothing more than a Decoration piece now. I am sure it was a workhorse in it's day. Mine sits idle collecting dust.

OKay we have a Positive I.D. On the coke machine.

How about the gas pump, the little that showing?

Reminds me of the one that Mike618b is making in showcase!

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
lo all,just in from an easy day that turned long.lotsa drivin. ms70 pump there doc,pretty sure thats what mike is making also.in fact i "think"i sold him the top a ways back to use as a mold.

Last edited by oldnfuelish; Tue Jan 17 2012 05:28 PM.

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved