Oldgas.com Home  
Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
OP Offline
G
This is an original metal or tin soda sign advertising KREEMO Root Beer. It measures approx 36" X 16" and looks as great as the pictures show, and with better lighting than what I have in the theater room the colors show even better. The lower right corner has "A.M. Sign Co. Lynchburg, VA 10-61". This is a Super Rare brand and sign that you just don't see in ANY condition, but never this nice. Outstanding color graphics that appear as they did on day one in my opinion. No visible fading at all. Overall a very clean sign showing the minimal wear and bends as the pictures show. The imperfections do not take away from this signs ability to look and display very well.

I really hate to sell this sign. When will you have a chance to buy one of these Kreemo signs again. For those that collect these old signs you know how hard it is to find this sign in any condition, let alone in this condition.

I bought this from a guy who just purchased it at an estate sale. I hung it carefully using the pre-existing original nail holes without doing any damage. After hanging it I really love the sign, it just does not fit in with the rest of the syle signs I have in that room (plus I have a clock I want to buy), I hang mainly 20's through early 50's, that is the ONLY reason I am selling it.

Take a look at the pictures and be your own judge rather than me try to explain it. The pictures are a full disclosure of its condition showing the wear and creases.

I AM ASKING $330 (paypal gift payment) including Priority shipping and insurance to the continental 48 states, others please ask. I have it listed on ebay but I will sell it cheaper here since I don't have to pay ebay their share.

photo 3 copy.JPG photo 4 copy.JPG photo 4.JPG photo 2.JPG
G
OP Offline
G
More pics

photo 3.JPG photo 1.JPG
G
OP Offline
G
A couple more. You can send me an email with any questions. rosenlieb@me.com

photo 2.JPG photo 1.JPG
Last edited by gulfoilngas; Sun Feb 12 2012 08:25 AM.
G
OP Offline
G
Let me know if you want any more specific pictures.

G
OP Offline
G
I would consider a nice lighted advertising clock on trade. A Swihart or Pam or Telechron etc.... with the original ad glass. I prefer the 50's and early 60's In good shape. Send me a picture and what you would have to get for it and I'll let you know if I am interested.

rosenlieb@me.com

G
OP Offline
G
Alright, last try.......I will take $300 shipped and including insurance, and if it does not sell then I am going to put it in storage for the time being. Thanks for looking and let me know if you are interested.

G
OP Offline
G
$250 shipped and insured.

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved