Next Thread
Print Thread
#328747 Sun May 27 2012 09:46 PM
T
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
T
Hi, wondering if anybody knows the measurements where the frame mounts to the base to the top of the frame, or bottom of base to the top of the inside frame? Why I ask is because I bought sides that are 39 tall, I thought! but the sides are 1 1/4'' higher then the frame holes? And the same with crank handle and gas handle side, nothing fits? Did some 39 tall's get shortened or different sides for different years ? Any help is appreciated!

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Tokheim36a #328827 Mon May 28 2012 08:05 AM
G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
The legs for a four add glass 39 are 69 3/4 long. The legs on a two add glass I think are the same but they have differnt mounting holes. Parts are different for the two and four hole pumps. The four have cast meter brackets and the two are pressed steel. I have found three differnt door latch assemblies. If you need help let me know. Richard

T
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
T
Thanks Richard, here's some of the photos I shot today, the frame is 69 3/4'' from bottom of legs where it bolt's up to base,to the top of frame.I have ad glass sides and they measure top to bottom 72 3/4'' front door is top to bottom 70''? Bought the sides and skeleton at a auction I thought they looked like 39 sides, but maybe not even a 39 tall skeleton or 39 sides? Both sides are 1 1/4 higher then hand crank and where the gas nozzel hangs up? As it's my first 39 tall, you know it could be a national for all I know. hopefully you or some one could point out some characteristics if the frame is 39 or if sides are 39! Thanks Matt

Tokheim36a #328897 Mon May 28 2012 12:30 PM
G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
The base you have looks to be for a two add glass 39. Everything else looks like a 4 add glass pump. Try taking the base off and see if the sides fit. Also if you remove the top cover of you light manifold you should find your globe outlet. Richard

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved