Next Thread
Print Thread
#345904 Sat Aug 04 2012 03:39 AM
W
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
W
There is a real bad dude bidding on Ebay,, BEWARE ,his bidders name is " eaglefuels66 " he bought a Supertest globe from me and is NOT paying, checked his feedback and what a mess it is,,several complaints about him, not paying etc. on the rating there is no negatives or even neutrels,,until you read the comments.. Ebay won't get rid of him I guess,,that Ebay selling site has really gone down hill in the past few years.

Wes.......
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
It's gotten horrible in the past few years. From what I see, you can't even leave poor feedback for someone anymore. It's either positive, or ebay handles it somehow. I'm starting to sell on Kijiji and other places now.

eBay SUCKS! Plain as that.

Thanks for the heads up!

Regards,
Mike Schwab
Mikeschwabsigns.com

Regards,
Mike
Buy, Sell, Trade porcelain signs, neons, Originals!
mikeschwabsigns.com
C
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
C
Yes, I have had to cancel auctions with no recourse to neg buyers for non payment. I have even had people email and say that they will pay within a week or so.

Craig
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Kijiji= ebay Free Classified Ads. Is still ebay controlled!

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I understand completely,but it also swings the other way.
I've been buying on eBay for 10 years now,and never encountered any seller NOT sending me the items I won in those years,until lately.
I have 4 seperate sellers currently taking my money,and not sending me any items nor replying to my emails about where they are.
Yes,I contacted paypal and am in the process of getting refunded for all,but still surprised that this has happened.

W
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
W
I have been on Ebay since 1998 and had very few problems, I have heard of nightmares with some sellers and buyers, but the gasoline buyers and sellers are almost all honest people,,99.9% I would say..

Wes.......
M
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
M
Ive been on ebay since '98 as well, and have not had any problems. One seller sent me an item that broke, refused to refund and ebay gave me funds in arbitration. I have bought and sold 3 cars with one going to France and one coming from California. I think Ebay is overwhelmingly a great place for buyers and sellers. A few negative stories will always be a part of any community, but Ebay has plenty of safeguards for both buyers and sellers. I only see them growing more, and their paypal purchase has been unreal for them.

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I am having same problem with same bidder as Wes, owes me almost 2K has not paid. really stinks definately would add to block bidder list. Shame he is not local to me.

tjccafferty@yahoo.com
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
WOW you guys are quick to judge, both your auctions ended 6 and 7 days ago and your already bashing this guy, Think you may have jumped the gun a bit.

"Remember, history that is forgotten is doomed to repeat itself!"
S
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
S
Ebay has become terribly slanted to the buyer recently. The seller has nothing on his side anymore - it's all about a happy buyer - regardless of how it affects the seller. I have a friend who was shut off on ebay and about $3k tied up with paypal because 2 people last month rated his shipping charges as too high!!!

KZ1000 #346753 Tue Aug 07 2012 09:20 AM
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
WOW i dont think anyone was jumping the gun when you send several emails wait 5 days and get no response wait another few days no response and then open up a unpaid item case and get a response within 2 minutes that is a little suspicious, after that it got even worse different reasons payment was supposedly made dealing with 3 different people all different emails on the same account i can go on and on, and looking at the feedback of the guy he has a large history in feedback of not paying for many items. So I think not knowing all the facts and myself just letting people know that I had a bad experience with 2K worth of items that would of had to be re listed which never looks good for an ebay seller I just dont see how WOW I was jumping the gun. just simply informing fellow members of a nightmare experience of someone who buys gas oil signs on ebay and does not pay nor respond to any emails sent period. Its been 9 days now did I jump the gun?? No i think i have been really patient and understanding. I think this site was developed to share information to help others and to have fun. which I have done all the above the last thing i would ever do is contradict anyone else's post or pick it apart and make the person posting look like they did something wrong.

tjccafferty@yahoo.com
A
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
A
SOP for GOM wink

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings *

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved