Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#371417 Tue Nov 20 2012 09:35 AM
ritnc Offline OP
OP Offline
I saw a porcelain sign yesterday in a collection that was porcelain and was a new mexico garagemans association sign, has anybody seen one of these? does anybody know of any for sale or trade? (i guess the garagemen association was the same concept as cattlegrowers assoc. or businessmens assoc.?)
neat sign.

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Is it two sided,about 18" X 24" or so with an outline of the state of New Mexico on it?If so it may have come from me.I found one about 8 - 10 years ago and sold it while I was still into the selling mode.I haven't done much of that in years;some,but not much.

That is the only sign I regret selling because I had never seen one before and have not seen another since.As you noted,it is a really neat sign for anyone collecting shop stuff in New Mexico like I do.I wish I had kept mine.Oh well,someone has a great sign from New Mexico if it is the one I am thinking of.Mine came from a shop here in ABQ.Good luck.

ritnc Offline OP
OP Offline
the colors on this one incorporated yellow, turquoise, and black for the lettering, it also had the garagemens assoc. inside a black zia outline. I appreciate the info, i've been in new mexico my whole life and thru all the small towns and old shops and mechanic shops I'd never see one of these.

C
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
C
I have had a couple of Texas garagemens assoc. signs with the outline of texas on it.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved