Next Thread
Print Thread
N
noschev Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
N
Here's a really nice unmolested original neon Gluek's beer sign. Just out of long storage and available for the first time in 30 years. Sign is 3' x 4' and has excellent original gloss and shine on both sides. Original nice condition can and hanging brackets. The sign has damage around the screw mounting holes as shown but no damage at all in the main fields, never shot at, never thrown down on its faces. The edges of the sign faces do have some minor bending but nothing to distract from the display value of the sign.
Currently the sign does not have neon but it does retain its original transformer (untested). I removed the neon tube stanchions because they were bent and broken but all the mounting screws for them are still present. This sign will not have to be taken apart to restore and hook up the neon, it has two access panels that will allow it to be rewired and readied for new neon.
Price is $2500 and buyer pays shipping. I can send you set of high quality photos if you include your email when corresponding. I'm in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area. 55376 zip code. Will consider trades/partial trade offers for quality Minnesota oil company items. Greg

IMG_3030 - Copy.JPG IMG_3031 - Copy.JPG IMG_3034 - Copy.JPG IMG_3039 - Copy.JPG

Wanted Minnesota Oil company items!
N
noschev Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
N
btt

Wanted Minnesota Oil company items!

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings