Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#392876 Sat Feb 09 2013 02:11 PM
B
OP Offline
B
Will be attending the Charlotte Auto Fair this April with a few friends. How does it compare to Hershey or Carlisle swap meets in regards to gas/oil stuff availability and pricing? Also is there still time to book a hotel within 25 miles or so? Any info will be great. Thanks...

Auto Fair is not as big as Carlisle but lots of good used auto parts and some gas/oil related. Try Hotels at Exit 60 (10 miles N) Hampton, Holiday Express, Country Inn. Less money, resturants
and shopping nearby as well.
I would consider Dixie Gas in Seiverville TN 2 weekends later. Lots of oil & Gas April 18-19 Sunday is a dead day as Pigeon Forge Hot Rod weekend runs the same weekend. (20 mi W on I 40)
Check events page on this site. Many dealers do both events

B
OP Offline
B
Thanks for taking the time to pass that on. I have heard good things about Dixie gas but not sure I can make that event this year..

S
S
auto fair is a good show, best deals on petroliana are out in the fields outside the track,bring your walking shoes,It will take more than one day to see everything, the spring show is the best one too. There are motels near the track in concord or go down 485 toward Monroe nc on rt 74 lots of motels there within 20 min of track. with no hassle of no vacancies.

N
N
I will be out there pulling my red wagon looking for deals.

Looking for phillips 66 stuff.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved