Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Uhoh this dont sound good.

I am always looking for anything Texaco or Oklahoma oil and gas company's, also I am a newbie at seeking globes.
E
OP Offline
E
So this morning I spent exactly 1hour at our post office trying to find out what the heck happened with the package. It was time well spent because in the end there is resolution. In the end it was human error by the postal worker. She said that she made a mistake putting the information into the computer. We live in a county with 1 post office for 5 towns, 2 employee's 1 at the desk and 1 to deliver the mail..They get overwhelmed! When she realized the mistake she made she refunded me the $14.39 that it cost to ship the box. I took the $14.39 and converted into a postal money order and sent that to you the shipping' s on me. I hope you enjoy the shoe shine box and the extras that were inside of it....Sadly we live in a world now where when something does not go as we expect right away we assume the person is up to no good and we forget that HONEST HUMAN ERROR does occur....Sadly because of this human error I am banned from posting any threads here on old gas...The tracking on the receipt is 9534 6103 7497 3077 3394 73 again I apologize for any miscommunication. Have a good one

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
i just entered this tracking # into thge usps tracking system & i get a message saying it does not reconize the # and it does not appear to be a usps tracking #...maybe its not in the system yet??.......thanks for the response however your communication skills have a lot to be desired.....also you still have not provided me with your cell or home phone number and this is the usuall way that i verify an honest seller...please pm me this info....

L
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
L
what about my eveready display?

H
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
H
Not defending anybody here, but if you sent a check on March 4...... how can you say on March 17 that is has been over a month???

Originally Posted By: huskybob
how can you say on March 17 that is has been over a month???

Us Minn-eh-sot-ians have a different time frame than the rest of the country, LOL

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

E
OP Offline
E
First of all your check did not arrive until last Saturday!!! Secondly they did not clear until this past Tuesday so save the smoke for someone else..
Finally now you are saying that the tracking # is invalid..Oddly enough I just put the # in on the USPS website and it came up perfectly fine....

Last edited by essogasoil; Mon Mar 18 2013 07:39 AM.
E
OP Offline
E
So I guess it took a month for the check to come

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
sounds like a lot of issues could have been avoided by a paypal payment or postal money order... neither can be faked so there should be no waiting time.

this should be a mandatory requirement from all sellers.

If any buyers are sending personal checks, bank money orders, or cashiers check... then you shouldn't complain until it has been at least 20 business days because those are all checks that are commonly faked and take 10 days to fully clear.

Wanted: Sweney Oil items - Peoria, IL
Weekly Oil Can Auctions: www.OilCanAuctions.com
Collection & Items for Sale: www.OnceAlwaysPetro.com
E
OP Offline
E
Originally Posted By: roadrelics
i just entered this tracking # into thge usps tracking system & i get a message saying it does not reconize the # and it does not appear to be a usps tracking #...maybe its not in the system yet??.......thanks for the response however your communication skills have a lot to be desired.....also you still have not provided me with your cell or home phone number and this is the usuall way that i verify an honest seller...please pm me this info....

road relics I don't know what your are looing up but when I go on the usps website the # comes up perfectly fine...Secondly to call me unhonest when you are posting here that you sent me a check OVER A MONTH AGO?? The check just came last week??? I don't need to give you my phone # to verify to you that I am an honest seller. The proof is in the pudding!

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
wow, I apologize...just got back off a road trip of 8 days and i could of swore it has been a month since i sent the check...lol I'm sorry ...I also have about 10 other items coming in the mail and i just got mixed up on this one....

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
i didn't call you dishonest, i just like to talk on the phone to people when i do a deal however this one was no big deal because of the amount of money....i'll keep trying that tracking number, does anybody else have a problem with it?? I beleive if you would have answered your p'm's this could have been avoided, however i suppose you don't need to do that either....
i do apologize for making the time error..i thought it was over a month and you are correct, its only been a couple weeks..

E
OP Offline
E
I RESPONDED TO YOUR PM's when I saw them, I believe it could have been avoided had you not gone on a public forum jumping to conclusions that I was out to pull the sheets over your eyes for a $40.00 item.. In the end it has gotten 4 people to back out of sales with me, and has gotten all of my threads removed from this site...Thanks.. I do hope you enjoy the box!

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
again i apologize for the time discrepencie and would have never put this on a pulic forum if you would have answered one of my several pm's or postings on this thread....i'm sure you not out to pull the sheets over my eyes for a $45 item....

E
OP Offline
E
It is what it is..No fire here on my end at all...now I am just trying to figure out how to get the "ban" lifted from my posts in the forums... Thanks again for the purchase just a complete misunderstanding...God Bless and make it a Good One

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved