Print Thread
#34958 Sun Feb 05 2006 03:45 PM
M
Mac Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
M
Hey guys, looks like I'm going to be really rich. Look at this email I just got. All I have to do is give him my complete information and I can have 25% of his wealth. I'm such a lucky guy. I think I'm going to give him my bank account numbers, my social security, date of birth, and photo copies of my birth certificate.

I just can believe there are people in the world like this.........

Read and enjoy the email I just received.........

Dear friend
I am writting this letter with due respect and heartful of tears since we have not known or met ourselves previously. I am asking for your assistance after getting your contact from a reliable source.I want to find out if it's possible for you to deal with individual as to investment. I came across your name and address and after praying over it, i decided to get across to you in respect of investment at my disposal.I will be so glad if you can allow me and lead me to the right channel towards your assistance to my situation now. I will make my proposal well known if I am given the opportunity. I would like to use this opportunity to
introduce myself to you. Well my name is PHIRI ABOA the only surviving son of MR VICENT PHIRI, a diamond dealer from KENEMA in Sierra Leone. My father is now late,he died some months back during the last and current crisis in my country(SierraLeone). He was Killed by the rebels for refusing to join and sponsor them.The main reason why I am contacting you now is to seek your assistance in the area of my future investment and also for a help hand over some huge amount of money in my possession. This money (US$7.5 Million)is
deposited in a secuirty and finance company in Dakar,Senegal some years ago by my father and he made me the sole beneficiary . I am now asking you to stand on my behalf to claim the deposit from the security company and assist me on investing it as well in your country.I have made up my mind to offer you 25%of the total money and also map out 5% for any expensive that will be made during the transaction while the remaining will go into a productive investment.As I have mention earlier I will make the procedure to this issue to be well know to you,if I am given the opportunity to do so. Pls attach your direct and full information as you reply to this mail.
Thanks and remain bless.
Phiri Aboa.

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#34959 Sun Feb 05 2006 04:14 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
He is only offering you 25% + 5% for expences on 7 Mil.

Tell him you want 75% + expences !!
LOL

#34960 Sun Feb 05 2006 04:57 PM
G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
What a idiot. You can tell off the bat it is a scam or a I mean go for it Mac ROTFLMAO LOL

Wanted Owens Motor Oil & Mobiloil Gargoyle.
Brad Ralston & my website is
www.petrobarn.com
#34961 Sun Feb 05 2006 06:05 PM
B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
just don't tell him where you keep your collection

#34962 Sun Feb 05 2006 06:23 PM
T
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
T
Step aside--he emailed me before you!!! LOL

Dave Folck
#34963 Sun Feb 05 2006 06:46 PM
G
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
G
That guy offered me the same deal a few weeks ago must not be having any luck finding anyone to help him out.I think he changed his name after he tried me.

[This message has been edited by George Sager (edited 02-05-2006).]

#34964 Sun Feb 05 2006 06:59 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
MAC, I GET THESE AT LEAST ONCE A DAY. AROUND CHRISTMAS I WAS GETTING ABOUT 12 A DAY! I WOULD LIKE TO GO TO A BANK AND OPEN A PHONEY ACCOUNT WITH A BOGUS NAME AND NO NET WORTH AND THEN GIVE THEM MY (BOGUS) INFO AND SEE HOW FAST MY (BOGUS) BANK ACCOUNT FILLS UP! I'VE BEEN GETTING THESE SCAM EMAILS FOR SO LONG THAT IF EVERYONE WAS TRUTHFUL TO THEIR OUTCOME, I'D BE RICHER THAN DONALD!

LET'S BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!

DOC @ TAG.W

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE
#34965 Wed Feb 08 2006 10:12 PM
K
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
K
To really enjoy the stupidity of the criminal mind, check out this website devoted to sticking it to scammers like this. Some of the language may be a bit colorful in the photo archives but remember who you're dealing with. Enjoy some of these stories, they're hilarious.
Ken http://www.419eater.com/html/okorie.htm

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved