Next Thread
Print Thread
#419265 Fri May 31 2013 11:51 AM
H
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
H
I have a 1940's miniture train company made by Allan Herschell for sale that comes with the locomotive, passenger car, and a observation car. It also comes with a complete oval track, and all the appropriate wheel trucks. The photo attached is a similar sample to the color that the locomotive will be painted and the other cars are primed. This is a great item to set up in the back yard and ride multiple people. I am asking $15K for the train or possible trades for an old car. Please PM me for any inquiries.

MTC train.jpg MTC train 2.jpg
Last edited by howietrout; Fri May 31 2013 04:10 PM.
Please don't ask

Sellers may not request payment for the sale of an item to be paid through Paypal as a gift.
All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
H
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
H
We still have another train available

H
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
H
We still have a restored MTC G12 for 15K along with a project train for $7900 that was recently obtained. If anyone is interested in trading something as well contact jerry at 847-398-3375. These are really great trains that can add a great amount of fun in the back yard.

H
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
H
MTC G12 restored locomotive, and primed passenger car as well as a observation car. Comes with an oval track and a locomotive transporter. Price reduced from $15k to 10k cash. I would still consider trades preferably for an old car or truck but would consider other things. Best to contact me at 847-398-3375

Last edited by howietrout; Sun Jul 06 2014 06:51 PM.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump Globe auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved