Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#423763 Tue Jun 18 2013 09:29 PM
P
Pegasus Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Just a reminder about the CTO auction this Saturday conducted by Dan Matthews and his crew. Included are 280+ lots from my collection, with something for everyone. Everything from Mobil and related companies, plus Valvoline, Freedom, and Ashland is my stuff. One good thing about having an oil & gas show followed immediately by a cataloged auction is you know beforehand what's available in the auction, then you can compare against what's available from show vendors....and spend your money on what you like/want the most.

If you can't make it to Columbus, you can be confident that the Matthews folks accurately describe and grade each item, properly package them for shipment, and don't screw you on shipping charges......which isn't always the case with other auction companies.

Richard

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By: Pegasus
you can be confident that the Matthews folks accurately describe and grade each item, properly package them for shipment, and don't screw you on shipping charges......which isn't always the case with other auction companies.

...very true words.

Matthews is now one of the few auction companies I will purchase from. Always have had a good experience.

Wanted: Sweney Oil items - Peoria, IL
Weekly Oil Can Auctions: www.OilCanAuctions.com
Collection & Items for Sale: www.OnceAlwaysPetro.com

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved