Next Thread
Print Thread
#427398 Wed Jul 03 2013 12:05 PM
M
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
M
Wondering if anyone has one of these tall tops without any cut outs that they would sell? Not the whole pump, just the top. Thanks

MB
T
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
T
I have one. I might be willing to sell it. Not sure what it is worth. I was waiting on a pump to put it on. Anyway PM me if you want to make an offer. Thanks. Mike

M
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
M
Would you want to trade a Cyclopes top for it? I have the stainless trim for it. The side panel is different for a Cyclops pump but the frame and receiver is the same. I've never seen a tall top sell, but I'd be interested in the $40-$50 range. By the way, I may have a short top we can put in the trade as well.

Last edited by Mike Browning; Wed Jul 03 2013 07:44 PM.

MB
T
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
T
No thanks on the trade, I have a complete cyclops. I couldn't sell it for less than 150 anyway. They are hard to find just not as desireable as the script tops. I understand they were made more as an after thought to replace the scriptops when an independant ended up with the pumps. Another angle for them, I have seen some people make their own personal scriptops. Like Mike's GAS. If done right they look cool. Good luck on the hunt. If you go to Iowa Gas maybe we will run into each other.
Mike

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved