Next Thread
Print Thread
#462235 Tue Sep 10 2013 10:59 AM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
For sale:

Bowser C-110 visible

OLD RESTORATION missing the computer and computer cover, and no hose or nozzle. Reproduction globe only has glass on one side. The glass cylender has been replaced with plastic and has been sold off years ago. The grey pump handle was home made pipe and I removed it, because this was a mechanical pump and the pump handle was for back up. The pump works and the very intresting steam engine like connectore for it is still there. It looks like it ran off a model t starter motor "missing" but the gear for that motor and the gear door is still there. The bottom aluminum pump handle door has cracks but I can clean up and weld them if you can't. This is a high dollar and extreamly rare pump I have been keeping because eventually someone will find another and let Ron Scobie cast copy's of their computer face and computer door! I am selling to make room for my Fry 71. More photos on request by text to my phone.

Asking 1,250.00

http://imageshack.com/i/5njl8qj

Pump is shown in this photo taken down in storage, shiny plate on center is where the computer cover was... And needs to go when a copy can be found.

http://imageshack.com/i/f15q7lj

Travis Towle
Topeka, Kansas

785-408-3409

Archived Forum Area

These topics are archived because they are older. You may not post new replies. Contact member through their email in their Profile or by PM message.
Help with contacting members

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
I am getting lots of questions on the pump, mostly the same;

X The gallon markers are original and both are there and in great shape.

X The frame/piping to the top does not have any pits, or filler, they are perfect.

X The original bowser metal plate/tag is there and is in great shape.

X The sheetmetal is original, no rust, no pits, no dents, no bends, no kinks, no extra holes, no bondo. It looks great and is original to the pump. I just palm sanded with 220 and painted. It is in such good shape I did not even use filler primer.

X The globe holder bracket is the 2 piece original design that screws to the top, one piece was missing and I casted another in fiberglass to work. You can send the original to Ron Scobie to have duplicated if you wish since both pieces are the same, but no one can see them up there and no one will ever know one is fiberglass.

Thanks

Travis Towle

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I'd like to see better pictures.

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Also the aluminum valve handle is a reproduction from somewhere but both valves are original.

The couduit and the rods are original.

Travis Towle

Last edited by travis_towle; Tue Sep 10 2013 04:45 PM.
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
SOLD pending funds.

Travis Towle

R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
PM sent.....

r-man #462445 Wed Sep 11 2013 07:59 AM
C