Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
S Hardy Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Maybe I missed something here. I want to support this great site using ebay purchases. How do I go about doing so? I search around here for info. but couldn't find anything.

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
S
S Hardy Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Looks like I cannot spell either, help there would be welcome also. LOL

D
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
D
Hey Mr. Hardy. go to non petro , and you'll see a EBAY priceing going on , when you touch ebay it fingers you ,so click it , it will take you to ebay , now lock that link into your favorites , that way your alwayed hooked up to ebay through this site, and its automatic, anyway thats how I understand it, good luck.

K
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
K
not whine.... wine... HA....

D
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
D
Kmann where have you been ????
OK Mr. Hardy , I think I've been doing it all wrong . I think you go to on line auctions . it says at the top ebay acutions going on now, so I'm going to see if I can put that link in my favorties, so I don't have to come here, to go there, ha ha ha ,

K
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
K
hey D.B... I been runnin' like a dog... things are just beginning to settle... good to be back in the sandbox again...

D
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
D
Glad to have you back Chuck, I missed you.
Mr.Hardy, it worked , I had to take the link out that I had to ebay thin put the link from here in, so I don't have to come here to give this site the credit, on my auction wins, the link says it all. Ted you better do this also, HTH.

Online Cool
Thanks for your interest and support of the eBay links we provide. We get a nickel for each bid made from a link we provide. That does not work if you save the link to your favorites. The tag on the link disappears when it goes through, so my credit lasts only for that bid. The link must be clicked from one of our pages.

Here is a link to our page with optimized searches of 4 petro categories and links to a couple more. http://www.oldgas.com/ebaystatus.html
Be sure to also click on the "View all 154 items on eBay" link at the bottom of each list. That gives an even more timely and complete search result.

There are several other places on Oldgas.com that have "eBay Marketplace" links. Shop Talk users will see one on messages in the Non-Petro Discussion forum. We also have eBay search boxes and text links that yield commissions. But the Marketplace links are the difference that changed the monthly red ink of 2002 into paying bills on time in 2003.

If there are other searches that you would like to see, let me know.

------------------
Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
D
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
D
Thanks Jim , so I had it all screwed up . sorry Mr.Hardy and gang.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved