Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#481326 Fri Feb 22 2013 02:05 PM
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Up for sale is the best 24 inch shade I have ever found. I found this shade and pole at an old gas station a few years back. The shade had many coats of white paint over some orange paint when I found it. I am sure that helped protect it all these years. The shade only has a few small flea bites in the porcelain which is very hard to make out but is shown in the last photo. It does have some porcelain loss (chips) around the edge and some discoloration of the white on the inside edge but it is mostly perfect. I will let the pictures speak for it. It looks blue in the pictures but it is more of a purple/blue and I would call it a cobalt blue. The pole is nice and straight and has the access plate. It does have a hole on the opposite side of the access plate (just one side) and two at the top. I guess it had some other kind of arm for hanging signs at one time. The pole is 12 feet long and the base is 7 1/2 inches wide. If you are interested you can call me at 704-699-0776 or pm me. The price for both is $850

Archived Forum Area

These topics are archived because they are older. You may not post new replies. Contact member through their email in their Profile or by PM message.
Help with contacting members

Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
New price, Shade $350 & pole $300

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved