Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
OP Offline
C
Just wondering if any deals were scored. With the weather so nice I rode my motorcycle all day so I missed it. Just waiting to hear about the stuff that was there so I can kick myself for not going.

Keep pumpin'
Chris

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
C
C
Chris, I went to that auction both Friday night and Saturday. Friday toy auction was interesting, many Tonka toys in their original boxes. One prototype strange looking vehicle brought $875. Saturday had many good signs and some great Mobil signs. The most unique items were a Mobil Aviation Windsock about 12 feet long that was in the original box and brought $775 I think, and a Mobil Vision Service Thermometer shaped like a windshield with the
flying Red Horse and like new brought about $625. A wide variety of signs rough to great and some pumps including a model 17 Fry, 660 Tokheim, rough Wayne 60, Bennet Clock Face and a few others.

Bob A and I went, we bought some cool signs, tok 300 sold for 125, bennett clockface sold for around 1000, nice bennett 646 sold for 325, wayne 60 (in bad shape) sold for 700, tok 660 sold for 900. I didnt catch the other prices.

See ya,
Ryan

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

Online Cool
Here are a couple of images Chad Smith sent in from the Eau Claire auction:

Thanks, Chad!

------------------
Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
S
S
Although most of this stuff was out of my league I managed to pick up a few items, I got 6 oils cans, a mobil pump sign, a set of mobil salt and pepper shakers.

R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
WOW,WISH I WAS THERE WHAT DID THE MOBIL BATTERIES SIGN SELL FOR & IS IT PORCELAIN?? THANKS FOR THE PICS CHAD & JIM.REX

------------------

C
OP Offline
C
Wow guys! Thanks for the replies. I'm kicking myself, but only lightly. I probably wouldn't have been able to get much with as light as my pockets are. It looks like a lot of fun was had there, though. Man, that neon pegasus is gorgeous!!!

I had plenty of fun on the cycle so all was not lost. I'm still working on the pumps I have, but that cheap tok 300 would have been fun for a sit-in-the-den pump. And a 646 would be pretty sweet. Oh, my fun is only limited to how many pictures I can see and how much I can afford! Thanks again for the follow-up!

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved