Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
OP Offline
G
Hello friends!!

Do you have any ideas where to ask missing parts for 50s Avery Hardoll pump. I need new face,mechanism for pointers.

Thanks!

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Your best bet would be in Britain since the pump is British. I strongly doubth that anything is remanufactured for any AveryHardoll pump. GasPumpGary may know - are you there Gary? ;-)

Check out the collectors rooster here at Oldgas and see if there are any British or Aussie collectors. Also I've seen some restored pumps on the www.thefiftiescorner.ch website (none there at the moment but email and ask for parts).

If you send measurments of the face maybe some other face will fit. I will help out if Ljungmans faces fit

best of luck!
Claes

[This message has been edited by fast66 (edited 06-29-2004).]

P
P
Hi, These are a nice straightforward pump to do. I'm in Ireland and I've sold some of these to a friend of mine in the UK who sells pumps, globes and other oil/petroleum company related items. I know he has parts for these and he's a real good guy to deal with. His name is Paul Budgen and he can be contacted on 0044 1704 840954. If he hasn't got what you want, he'll know a guy that has what you need. Maybe you will post pics. whaen you have it done. Best of luck with your restoration.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved