Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
Bones Offline OP
OP Offline
B
The 22nd HOOSIER PETRO PEDDLARS SWAP MEET will be May 10,2014. Saturday at the Vanderburgh 4H Center in Evansville, IN.
Spaces $40.00. 10 x 20. Hours from 7 am till Noon.
Info Rick Bonenberger 812-422-2024 night 812-425-2739 day.We Will see you here. Thanks

Last edited by Oldgas; Sat May 03 2014 12:47 PM. Reason: edit title to say May 10 instead of 22nd
B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
That's my 21st birthday, and I can't think of a better way to bring it in! Ill be there!

Brandon Ferguson
Central City, KY
Farm Related Advertising
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
My daughter is graduating from butler university on May 10th so I will miss the show. I asked if they would move the graduation but heard no response.

Looking for anything from Hoosier Pete, Platolene 500 and Red Bird.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Stinks to because something I am looking for will show up this year!

B
Bones Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hoosier Petro Pedllers is coming up soon. We will be having a get together Friday night at my house and my Brother Bob's. Soft drinks,chips,cookies etc and a few tales. Friday night will be from 7:00 to 10:00.Saturday will be from 7:00? to noon.May 10.
Hope to see you here.
Thanks Rick Bonenberger
812-422-2024 - 812-431-5413

D
D
John,
You can give me what you want to spend and I'll spend it wisely for you! Dealers bring your "racing" oil cans

Dale

B
Bones Offline OP
OP Offline
B
22nd HOOSIER FETRO PEDDLARS SWAP is coming Saturday May 10th.
Looks to be a good show.People from 7 states are coming. Show will rolling before 7 and ending aroud noon. So you can get home for Mothers day. Rick

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
This sat!!!

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I'm going to miss this show for the first time in five years. I hope someone takes pictures.

Originals only for me. Always looking for Simpson oil, Super A, and MFA oil cans and globes.
Shawn Morris
G
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
G
I HATE TO MISS THIS SHOW, WE ALWAYS ENJOYED IT. MY HUSBAND DAVE PARR IS IN THE HOSPITAL IN ICU, HE HAS BEEN HERE GOING ON 2 WKS THIS SUNDAY. HOPEFULLY HE WILL GET BETTER AND STRONGER TO COME HOME SOON. THANKS FOR ALL THE EMAILS AND TEXT THAT WE HAVE RECEIVED. LINDA PARR

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Sorry Linda! I heard Dave didn't make it to his own show because he was sick. Hope he gets better and can make it back down to Evansville again!

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Well, straight line winds came through Evansville this afternoon and knocked down trees across Rick's driveway. He didn't have power, so couldn't get together at Rick's. Bob lives further north and wasn't effected by the high winds. Nancy and Bob opened up their house and there was barbecue, slaw, potato salad,chips, peach and blackberry cobbler. Yum! Again, Bob's collection is unbelievable! Every year I see new things! Going to be out at the fairgrounds bright and early. It's a fast paced and short show, but I love coming. John, I feel your pain! My youngest had the nerve to graduate same weekend as show last year. I couldn't get them to change her graduation date! This is twenty years minus one that I've been coming here. Rick and Bob and their families are great hosts and great people. I tell people, if you've never been before, you've got to come just to see their collections! Jaw dropping!!!! Time to go to sleep! Got to get up early. Pat

Looking for early Pure Oil Company items(Energee,Detonox,Puritan)as well as any Woco Pep items.

Looking for graphic quart cans for my collection.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Wish I could make it! In my home town and I am up in Indianapolis getting ready for a graduation.
Weather was bad yesterday! I didn't loose power or any trees.
Have fun at show guys!

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved