Oldgas.com Home  
Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Just remember Dave there are more then one side to every story.Got it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived Forum Area

These topics are archived because they are older. You may not post new replies. Contact member through their email in their Profile or by PM message.
Help with contacting members

S
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
S
First off - If you read the add it says 1 site glass broken - second I had the small critical parts in a separate box in the same box - The manifold was tight with the packing material that I used - NOTHING was damaged with this shipment and if it was an expensive part or globe it would have been packed with different materials - If you don't think you got a fair deal I will refund all your cash. Seems like whining since I did not hear from you until this post.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
i would NEVER trust this seller from Minnesota with anything !!

M
M
Looked like a 2 year old packed these items. All this person wanted was the MONEY after that didn't care...throw it in a box and ship it. I would not buy from the seller on old gas....I for one was glad, Dave posted this!!!! MORE buyer's should show and call these dirty sellers out of there holes they crawled out of!!!!

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
...the photos Dave posted clearly show a careless packing job...

...IMO, the first rule of packing an item is: pack it the way YOU would want it packaged, if it were being shipped to YOU...

Looking for better Gulf items: signs, globes, cans and paper - especially porcelain Gulf flanges, and Gulf A-38 & A-62 ad glass...
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I agree that it was a bad packaging job, but the dirty laundry should have been done between seller and buyer instead of on here, IMO...

Wanted: Champion Spark plug, Shell, Pennzoil, Kendall, and Woco Pep signs...Dale Stephens
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Originally Posted By: Dave's Garage
This was a transaction between buyer and seller. I honored my only obligation in this and that was to pay the agreed amount. Which I paid within 24 hours of receiving total; nothing more can be expected of me.

I paid for my right to be able to leave feedback.

My feedback, is factual and accurate.

There are no unknowns. Very little effort made to ensure that items were packed to a standard that would be considered acceptable by most if not all buyers on Oldgas.com.

As the buyer that has met all his obligations. I don't need to PM the seller and seek their permission to leave accurate detailed feedback. For me $108.45 is not a lot of money. But, that in no way should negate the sellers responsibility to pack the items properly.

I never requested any sort of refund. I leave that for whinny, crybabies like Shearpin and 63Vette to do.

Great way to lower yourself to their level!

Last edited by Garage-A-GoGo; Tue Jun 24 2014 05:26 PM.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved