Print Thread
I
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
I
Asking $1800 obo

Archived Forum Area

These topics are archived because they are older. You may not post new replies. Contact member through their email in their Profile or by PM message.
Help with contacting members

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Ok not to be a jerk but who has this sign now you or gr8signfinds?? I remember him trying to sell it here before he had it from you and then it was on E-bay being sold by him.
Powerlube E-Bay auction

Funny thing E-bay auction the same photos!!!

Thanks
Mike

Always Looking for any Pure Oil and Sunoco Items.
I
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
I
I own the sign it is in my possession deal never went thru

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Then I really see a problem trusting either one of you on here. You say the deal never went thru yet he tried selling "your" sign using "your" photos on E-bay and that sets off all kinds of alarms.
IMO you keep saying you have changed and we can trust you, then do us all a favor and stay away from these kind of questionable deals! We all have pretty good memories on here and selling something you don't have in your possession on here is a No-No! And when you are connected in a deal with another doing the same It's not Good for anyone!!

Thanks
Mike

Always Looking for any Pure Oil and Sunoco Items.
I
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
I
Its my sign in my possession so I'm doing nothing wrong or questionable ...that has nothing to do with me if someone else lists something on a deal that wasn't finished

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Mike is right! If someone listed a possession of mine for sale, I would be all over it, yet no alarms from you? Considering your past history, I would think you would want to make sure this sort of thing can't be associated with you?

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
C
C
I see this particular sign every where how many times can one sign be sold.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
How many Frequent Flier Miles is Included?

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Very important to be aware of the company you keep. Having said that, I can understand how Indiananationals may have gotten drawn into another sh%&show by gr8signfinds. Indiananationals played along against his better judgement (in hindsight) simply because he didn't want to jeopardize a sale. $1800 potential sale when you have money tied up in a bunch of signs could be a substantial amount of money for some, with young families.

Real culprit is gr8signfinds as he has been busted in the past for trying to sell signs that he didn't have possession of. At the very least, he is guilty of not honoring a purchase after marketing it for sale. I think, he's the Shroom everyone's anger should be directed at. I see he has listed an item for sale again today. Why does he still have selling privileges on this site????

Last edited by Dave's Garage; Mon Aug 11 2014 11:06 AM.

Dave GILL,
Dave's Garage & Memorabilia, Inc.
G
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
G
Need I say again that the sign was paid in full at the time of listing and that it was listed in error - my mistake - all I can say.

Link Copied to Clipboard

Support the expenses of Oldgas.com. Thanks!

Copyright © 2024 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved