Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Originally Posted By: jrwienri
Original 427 Shelby Cobra $1,000,000 / 427 Shelby Cobra repop $40,000 that about sums up the impact of repops..... Originals will always hold there value and repops won't. DB even had fantasy pieces. Triple 36B display ... a double 34 display he had made up. Saw a great bumper sticker that sums this up. "Don't like guns don't buy one... Now wasn't that easy"

What's a Shelby Cobra ?? smile

Pete
Archived Forum Area

These topics are archived because they are older. You may not post new replies. Contact member through their email in their Profile or by PM message.
Help with contacting members

C
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
C
Go to Barrett Jackson or look at the past auctions, See how smart all those collectors are at buying stuff.

You are right about DB, but his at least were not authentic in every detail.

This is like beating a dead horse, no problem people until someone gets stung and then cries about it.

No problem with the way this is done, just the fact about the people like in Which ever country reproduces signs.

Craig
tarheel Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted By: Craig Osbeck
Go to Barrett Jackson or look at the past auctions, See how smart all those collectors are at buying stuff.

You are right about DB, but his at least were not authentic in every detail.

This is like beating a dead horse, no problem people until someone gets stung and then cries about it.

No problem with the way this is done, just the fact about the people like in Which ever country reproduces signs.

I knew 'ol DB still had me beat LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! No matter what, it's okay for him to make repops, fantasy pieces because he was GOD almighty now wasn't he??? Now when I do it, it's a sin.

I dare any of you to even attempt to build a wayne 50. NOBODY ON THIS SITE CAN BUILD ANYTHING CLOSE TO WHAT I HAVE DONE. What I have done is absolutely bad to the bone and if you don't like it, move on. I'm sick to death of people making comments in the for sale section which is against forum rules unless your membership number is low enough or if your birthday falls around WWII.

I'll be looking for all you who crapped all over my ad to sell stuff and when you do, I'll comment about who awful and high priced it is. See how you like it when it happens to you.

Originally Posted By: tarheel

I dare any of you to even attempt to build a wayne 50. NOBODY ON THIS SITE CAN BUILD ANYTHING CLOSE TO WHAT I HAVE DONE.

This is a pretty bold statement...

Last edited by Ryan Underthun; Mon Nov 17 2014 07:36 AM.

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

tarheel Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted By: Ryan Underthun

I dare any of you to even attempt to build a wayne 50. NOBODY ON THIS SITE CAN BUILD ANYTHING CLOSE TO WHAT I HAVE DONE.

YOU can't build a wayne 50 from scratch. Fixing old pumps with bondo and paint isn't the same. NOT EVEN CLOSE. But I appreciate you putting your link to your site in my ad. Thanks PAL!

www.pilotdisplays.com

YOU can't build a wayne 50 from scratch. Fixing old pumps with bondo and paint isn't the same. NOT EVEN CLOSE. But I appreciate you putting your link to your site in my ad. Thanks PAL!

www.pilotdisplays.com

Wanna bet? And FWIW, im not your pal.

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

tarheel Offline OP
OP Offline

www.pilotdisplays.com

Wanna bet? And FWIW, im not your pal.

Yeah i bet you can't, because if you could, you would have already done it. By the way, you'll need more equipment and supplies than a cutting torch, pipe bender, bondo, and paint to get the job done. Go for it. I'll give a week to do it. That's how long it takes me to build a wayne 50 these days. I've been doing my homework and actually working on several lol, not just hiding behind my big 'ol keyboard and TALKING ABOUT IT.

YOU HAVE A WEEK. MAKE IT HAPPEN BUDDY. I'M SURE IT'LL BE JUST LIKE MINE. DON'T FORGET YOUR BONDO.

Apparently 4 warnings about bumping your For Sale topics before the 72 hour rule is not enough. A bunch of tarheel's bump posts have been removed and this topic is locked.

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved