Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Had a friend get his 6' Phillips 66 Sign stolen out in Medical Lake Washington. It had the frame around it and was set up to drop down over a post. The one in the picture is not the exact same one but I wanted to get this up quick so the dadgum yeller bellied sap sucken tweeker of a tet dip doesn't get to used to it being around. Please give me a call if you know anything. Thanks
Rick

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
G
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
G
Rick I'll keep an eye out down this direction. Richard

I am down in Junction City, OR. It would not go unnoticed around here unless they are stashing it in a basement.

I will keep me eyes open as well.

Owner of Classic gauge and Cluster. www.classicgaugeandcluster.com
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
If it's the one that I think it is, that really ***** me off because I've been trying to buy it from him for over 2 years! STOOPID TWEEKS!!!

LOOKING-4:WELDING SIGNS,Charter/Finance/PulOil/Trulite/TruTest-Oils,True's gas CORALINE/RAINBOW, Gardner 70 items of Yakima wa., Wa/Or/Id Chief items
D
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
D
Check Craigslist postings for the sign guys.

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I'll keep an eye out in the Tr-Cities ! Z

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
If this is the same sign, here is a pic I took of it a couple yrs back.
A friend of mine in Sprague now knows about it and brought up a good point that they, more than likely, took it to the West side of the state, so keep a eye out over there if you can!

DSCF2300r.jpg
Last edited by Man-Cave-Shoppe Dave; Sat Nov 08 2014 12:30 PM. Reason: add info

LOOKING-4:WELDING SIGNS,Charter/Finance/PulOil/Trulite/TruTest-Oils,True's gas CORALINE/RAINBOW, Gardner 70 items of Yakima wa., Wa/Or/Id Chief items
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Will keep an eye out here in MT....

Alex
Looking for Texaco and Power Gasoline items
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Update:
Pat stopped by today and here is a link to the CL ad about his stolen sign! http://spokane.craigslist.org/clt/4759576227.html
Unfortunately there are currently no leads and the police have higher priorities, they said, so it will be up to the collector community to keep a eye out and find it for him if we can!
It's still in the heavy metal frame with a large square, at the bottom, where the sign would "plug" into the top of a pole, so this one took a couple of people or a lift or boom type of mech. to get it over the fence because it must weigh around 250lbs.
Thanx to all for keeping a eye out!!!

DSCF2300rr.JPG

C
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
C
Get the word out on local Facebook swap, car swap, barter pages for your area. Also, put postings in each major Craigslist for your region. Police don't have the resources to go after these thieves unless they are hitting multiple places and stealing tons of stuff. Be proactive in getting eyes of everyone looking for the sign. If you have close up pictures of the sign showing any unique damage that will ID the sign that helps. But a sign in frame is definitely more unique.

I also visited all the local flea markets and told dealers & friends to be on the lookout.

I hope you get some leads and get your sign back. I'm still working to get my trailer and 25% of my stuff back.

Collecting anything keeps you young at heart!
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Inside job comes to mind!

Larry

In memory of DB 9/12/49 - 8/28/14

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved