Print Thread
#594014 Sat Jan 24 2015 01:15 PM
S
skinfxr Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
S
Found this pump for sale. I am mainly a sign and oil can guy. I could not find this particular pump online. I did find one similar called a bowser Siamese, but the nozzle comes out the front on it not the side. I would like to finish the restoration on this pump. Can anyone tell me the model number, about when this pump was used, and if there are parts available for this model? Also if anyone has info on the globe that would be helpful too. It ia a milkglass globe with the royal standard painted on it. Thank you--Russell

image.jpg image.jpg
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
skinfxr #594020 Sat Jan 24 2015 01:41 PM
A
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
A
It would be easier if you would rotate the pictures before posting and show the sides as well. However, that looks like a Bowser 595 C Tele-View.

Jeff
autoxnut #594049 Sat Jan 24 2015 04:38 PM
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
With so many new people coming on this site, I need to remind all of them that I have created a website that has over 12,000 images on it, almost all petro related. If you need to identify a pump, chances are I have a picture of it on my website. I created the website to assist me in selling service station literature and ECO parts, but the pictures are free to look at.

I am also the writer of both the 1st & 2nd Editions of the Gas Pump Identification books, but they are both out of print, hopefully the 3rd edition will be available in the late Spring. Keep watching here on this site for more information.

I am surprised you could not identify your pump, I posted a picture of a unrestored one here on OG a few days before "It's A Gas."

If you have never been on my website I suggest you start on the first page www.petrocollect.com the next page will explain all the places you can go to.

Your pump is a 595C and is shown on http://petrolianacollectibles.com/bowser%20530c-595c.htm

Someone who is more into globes will probably tell you about yours. As for parts, make a list of what you need and post it on the "Petro Wanted" page.

Jack Sim

Last edited by Jack Sim; Sat Jan 24 2015 04:40 PM.

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
Jack Sim #594067 Sat Jan 24 2015 06:02 PM
S
S
Found one that looks like yours on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Antique-Vintage-...=item2c956a822d

Said it is a Bowser 585C.

Sarman47 #594110 Sat Jan 24 2015 07:48 PM
S
skinfxr Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
S
Thanks for the info. Knowing the number sure made it easier to find info.
Jack--I ordered the sales brochure and parts catalog from your site. Until I got the number I just couldn't find a picture that looked like mine. If anyone has seen the globe before let me know. I couldn't find info on it either. Thanks again--Russell

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved