Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
OP Offline
G
Unfortunately we have been forced to cancel the show. We have no plans to schedule any future shows. This year’s show did not have the dealer participation we needed to put on a quality show. Thanks to those dealers who did support us. We will be contacting you and sending complete participant refunds back within the next few days.

Greg Aust

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Online Cool
Sorry that it didn't work out Greg. Those of you who were going to attend as buyers will have to change your plans. The event was to be Sunday, July 18.

------------------
Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I wasn't able to attend last year's event but I was planning on going this year.

News of this cancellation is a reminder that we ALL need to support the shows!
Bob

Wanted: Gas pump globes:Sinclair & affiliates, IL companies. Ripple bodies. Anything Sinclair, Stoll, Pierce, 4 Bros.

http://www.lastgas15.com/
G
OP Offline
G
Needless to say we are very disappointed. We really thought this show would be a good addition to the show circuit. The location was easy to get to. The facilities were ideal. We had two newly restored air conditioned buildings side by side and acres of asphalted area for outside participants. I especially feel bad for anyone who drives any distance and finds the show was canceled. We again want to thank everyone who supported us. Jim did a very nice job on our Website and banner advertisement he is truly a great person as well as a great business man to work with.

Greg

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved