Thanks guys, What I have is a Bowser 311-c ? what is that you ask ?? ha ha . It took me a while to find out what this pump was. look in Jacks book at bowser 311. remember my ol saying. any time you think you have seen it all or no it all, someone will prove you wrong or something pops up. well the skins on this pump slides on from the side, theres an inspection door on the side that you must put the on and off fork through first. and it only has a single base not a double. its flat on the inside, sheet metal goes on the inside in order to put shelve brackets on . its a can display in between the pumps. no one has ever seen one. Well ol fatties got it. ha ha ha . Lance thank for offering. but as I was waiting for the skins from Andy I was picking up some parts.
This is a 311 Bowser, if you can see the skins go on from the side. the center casting is shaved flat on the inside for the sheet metal. and it has a big base . the next picture is a little better.

Here is a picture of my 311-c Bowser. if you can see it good enough , the sheet metal is on the side covering the front. it has a single base so they could make the display area bigger between the two pumps. the side with the tin wrapped around it is flat, both the center casting and at the top of the base for a sheet metal sides on the inside with shelf brackets. and a storage area on the bottom. so inorder to use another pump 310 you have to machine a flat area on the inside middle casting. Andy has made the skins for it. now he has a pattern for 311 skins. HTH. have fun,

------------------
Dwaine

www.vintage-logos.com

[This message has been edited by Dwaine Buck (edited 07-13-2004).]