Click here for Original Gas Pump Plate auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
It is just awesome to see a collection displayed together like that, especially something that we all know is very rare and hard to find and in the condition it was in. Great job guys and John has an amazing collection. I remember seeing John's collection PCM. Scott

Scott Shipers
WANTED: quart picture cans
Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Dwaine, when you go in and Erase what you said in a posting, people get confused because they don't know what the other postings are responses to. I'm sure what I posted above looks like I'm ranting instead of responding to something you said, then erased, which makes me look like a putz. You should work for a TV news show or a politicia, you could be a Spin Doctor.

------------------
Lance
pogogas@telus.net
www.pogogas.com

D
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
D
Did you say something earlier this A.M. about my wife??/ then edited, Help the Hobby Lance. thanks .

D
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
D
Heres a nice photo from dodogas, the Gilmore raceing car on the track, great action shoot Frank. thanks .

[This message has been edited by Dwaine Buck (edited 10-12-2003).]

D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
My one and only Gilmore item, but its pretty cool. This came out of the BOWES SEAL FAST archives, it is an 8x10 pic. Unlike a lot of the posed pics this one is of a car moving at speed. It lacks a bit of clarity, but that is made up for by the artists work that was added; speed lines on the wheels and coming off the driver. I think they also outlined the grille added the side stripes and outlined the lion and a few other bits.
This was likely done for ad copy, so now anyone ever see this in an ad, sure would like to see that or find out what year it was used.......................dodogas

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved