Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Classifieds | Bookstore | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Topic Options
#104962 - Tue Mar 20 2007 04:51 PM gas pump buys
s932 Offline
Company of the Month Host

Loc: cape girardeau. mo
i hope these pictures all post i bought these three pumps over the last week and a half one is a wayne 100, an erie 70 and and m&s 80 i have to say i have learned alot by reading comments on this website all of these pumps were bought off the farm the m&s was actully my third grade teachers pump on her farm and when i picked it up today her children were there to see it go and they told me about how they used the pump when they were children this may not mean that much to some but it added that little something for me i do have a question as well i would like to put m&s back to a red crown like it was did these pumps have the crown globe or what this one as you can tell did not anyway just asking

Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#104963 - Tue Mar 20 2007 05:53 PM Re: gas pump buys
oldnfuelish Offline
FATW Feature Host

Loc: Antioch,IL
nice pumps s932,you got it bad!!LOL i think the 80 would have had a crown on it,but the other guys probably would know better than me.

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2016 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved