Click here for Original Gas Pump Plate auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
We had a friend give us a lead a while back on an old farm pump. The owner finally decided to sell it, a deal was made and we picked it up tonight. I think it is an Erie 77 but I may be way off as my pump book is still packed up and in storage. It was still wired up and plumbed into the old tank. The hose had dry rotted off at the pump fitting. It is a nice straight pump, some minor surface rust, nothing major. A couple pipe wrenches and about 15 minutes later it was loaded in the truck. I want to wash it off and hit it with some rubbing compound, that will probable be the end of the "restoration" except for a globe and a decal. Maybe Phillips 66 or H.D. What is up with the Harley globes, I heard they were all unauthorized or unlicensed by HD? I found 2 on ebay, both for a lot more $$ than the dealers linked on Old Gas sell a repo capco and a pair of lenses for.

Couple pictures;

As found;

Trim is still there

After a few minutes work

At the house

Can anyone verify the model #?
Thanks

US Air Force Retired, 1981-2007
Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Wes, it looks like an Erie 77 to me. Nice score! By the way, did the cat get electrocuted just after the picture was taken? LOL

T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
Wes, nice score on the pump, but I really like the Maxwell Service sign. Neat when you can find an old collectable with your name on it.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved