Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#111554 Tue Nov 25 2008 11:38 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
It's really no big deal. When they finally run themselves in the ground, they'll jump on board this gravy-train bailout and we the tax payers will hand over BILLIONS to bail them out.
It's the new American Way.
Mike

#111555 Fri Nov 28 2008 02:38 PM
B
B
Just a question about e-bay.I broke down and filled out the questions.for paypal.on the credit card info. I then went to a site to buy a item and paypal said I have to put ay bank account info down also. Is this correct. Thanks

#111556 Fri Nov 28 2008 03:47 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Hi,

That is probably correct. It has been several years since I signed up with paypal so I am not sure what they now require with a new account. I have both a checking account and credit card on file with them. When you pay with paypal just be carefull on which payment method is used. It will default to your checking account but if you want to use your credit card you have to specify it to charge to your credit card. I'm sure paypal does not want to pay the credit card fees if they can help it so they default it to your checking account. I think you will really like Paypal for making payments as it is very easy to use, fast,and is no hassel.

Keith

Drive with Care and Buy Sinclair!! I buy Sinclair globes, signs, cans, ect.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings *

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved