Next Thread
Print Thread
L
LAWFISH Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
L
Hi, I am not new to Ebay and have sold some items over the years, mostly Mopar related items. However, I am considering selling off some literature via an ebay store.I will also consider selling some mopar parts on a regular basis, andother nostalgia items as I come across them.

I recently listed 5 or so manuals and it cost me over 2$ each to list items that will probably only bring 15.00 or so????

I thought that if I did an EBAY store and used their software, this may give some insight and help me sell some of this stuff a little cheaper. The beginning level store is approx 20.00 a month, is it worth the help?

Any suggestions. I have a web site and can sell some items there to via the mopar sites. That is free. Any suggestions.

I should also mention, that I retire in 2 years and will be heading to Idaho to build my custom, home and shop. Once I am established, I plan on opening a GASOLINE ALLEY style store on a commercial piece of property right on the main North/south Highway #95 in Midvale Idaho. I plan on putting a sign up this summer on this piece ofproperty indicating that I buy hotrod and sign, petrolina, ect. This is a hevaily traveled route and this may produce a lot of tiems to sell/collect.

So what I am trying to say is that if I start to establish something now, I may be using it a lot down the road.

thaks for any tips.

Dave

Thanks

Dave.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I had one a long time ago - it worked real good until I decided I wanted to take a break from ebay. At the time I had the store they did not promo them as much - but it worked. Using the ebaystore, regular listings, and the half.com site I brought in 13 grand that year on those sites alone.

Good luck!

Travis E. Towle
Topeka, Kansas

785-357-1004

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings *

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved