Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
http://cgi.ebay.com/Antique-VEEDOL-Gas-Station-Sign-Cloth-Lithograph-RARE_W0QQitemZ160296380457QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item160296380457&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12% 7C240%3A1307&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I have some great pieces some hard to find items up for auction this week if you get a chance take a look give your opinion i was half asleep when i listed the TYDOL sign and put Veedol and it got immediate bids so i couldnt change it. I listed it as private only because i have a Fraudulent buyer that is harrasing recent buyers of mine Ebay is investigating that. again i was going to change from being private but it was bid on within minutes if anybody interested in bidding on any my items i will give them screenshot of bidders I started the Auction at .99 cents and very curious to see where it goes possibly nowhere in this economy but i dont see to many of these around and it will only be offered once on ebay. I will also in the next month or so be listing a 1916 Gulf Highway porcelain sign that Iam sure most of you have never seen super graphic excellent condition again i will start that at .99 and see where it goes thanks for your time guys take a look some nice htf items this week-- have a great week ladies and gents TJ

tjccafferty@yahoo.com
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
that is agreat early pre-dubble bubble Wagner clock...........i sold one about 10 years ago & got $300, however in this economy who knows.......i know i have tightned up.......good luck

If you bid, please copy the item number or title and paste it into the eBay search form at the bottom of this page.

Referral commissions from winning eBay bids pay the expenses to keep this site operating. Thanks!

Antique VEEDOL Gas Station Sign Cloth Lithograph RARE
Item number: 160296380457

------------------
Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Jim if there is anything that i can do to help with website with my listings please let me know great site such a diverse group willing to do what i can Thanks Guys & Gals
TJ

tjccafferty@yahoo.com

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings *

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved