Been toying with the idea of selling of one of my project vehicles. I already have two cars under restoration so I thought I would see if any Old Gasser would be interested in picking up a classic truck at a reasonable price.

This is a 79' Dodge Lil Red Express pick up truck I bought from the original owner about 5 years ago. Everything is original right down to the Thermoquad carb. These trucks were the fastest American production vehicle made in 78 and 79 since trucks were exempt from all the emissions regulations. Dodge nailed it when they put the muscle into these trucks and even blew away the Corvettes.

I installed a hitch to tow my wife’s car from California to Colorado when I moved here 3 years ago. The truck ran great even coming across the Mohave and Nevada in the middle of July towing a car. It does need some paint and a good tune up from sitting the past 2 years but prior to that it was an everyday driver. Overall a pretty easy resto project. I have all the side boards and new decals. It is priced at a reasonable $4850. Feel free to give a call to discuss.

Chuck 970-420-2229

------------------
Chuck
smile
Signs Wanted: Sunset, Clipper, Habor, Indian, Powerlube, Beacon, Sinclar Aircraft

Chuck
smile
Signs Wanted: Sunset, Clipper, Harbor, Indian Motorcycle, Powerlube, Beacon, Michelin, Conoco MM