Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#124226 Wed Feb 20 2008 10:36 AM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Looking to purchase/swap two signs. one is Mobil diecut keyhole and the Phillips 66 orange and black diecut shield.
Both have to be curb "lollipop" signs with the base, pole, and frame. condition grade 8 or better.
thanks,

------------------
Paddy
WTB Billups, Ride with Rose, Spar, Canal, Gulf Coast, and Galtex gas and Oil related items.

Paddy
Wanted. Billups, Ride with Rose, Har-V, LORECO, STANOCOLA, Pan Am (early), Hurricane, Evangeline, Canal, Gulf Coast, oil companies.
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
still looking...

------------------
Paddy
WTB Billups, Ride with Rose, Spar, Canal, Gulf Coast, and Galtex gas and Oil related items.

Paddy
Wanted. Billups, Ride with Rose, Har-V, LORECO, STANOCOLA, Pan Am (early), Hurricane, Evangeline, Canal, Gulf Coast, oil companies.
C
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
C
Just wondering...are you maybe looking for one like this??? You might find one at Pate, probably not as nice as this one though. Maybe someone will pick it up and set it down 3 or 4 times and finally walk away, giving you a chance to purchase it.

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Brent, thats right...you know if you would have walked away from it I would have bought it. Like I said I never get in the middle of someone's deal. You laid it down 4 times Brent but you didn't walk away!..
OBTW Brent I will be in your neck of the woods again at the end of the month...call me.

------------------
Paddy

Paddy

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved